Transfer Rumours

firhillbevy

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Anybody who wears pink tank tops is at the wind up as well....

Alan, this is very far fetched. Could you please provide evidence of me wearing pink tank tops? :music::thumbsup2:

Are you thinking of Jack Hyde again?

Alan, this is very far fetched. Could you please provide evidence of me wearing pink tank tops? :music::thumbsup2:

Are you thinking of Jack Hyde again?

You and your pals are responsible for the most cringe worthy posts on here, think Nando’s, women from pub ECT… comical stuff.

The fact you and some of your pals are trolling my posts on here tells me everything I need to know about you. Keep going if you want – I find it hilarious at times, but I am sure people are already getting fed up with it.

I still dispute that he can "play in a few positions".

I saw him play for Blackpool a couple times and he played on the right wing. I think he is also capable of playing through the middle too, but that is about it. I wouldn't have thought he was up to filling the playmaker berth that PC is looking increasingly likely to vacate, although I wouldn't entirely disappointed if we signed him - if his heid was in the right place, i.e. not in a poke of chips in a hoorhouse doorway at 4am.

Me too. Always known him to be a striker. Just because someone gets played in a position does not mean he can play there. Anyone remember Dick playing The Hoor at left wing back for a half of a game?!?!?!

One of that lowest points in my days as Jags fan, just awful. My brother was so livid at this he e-mailed Campbell to complain. He responded saying he liked Roberts on the left as it allowed him to cut into his right foot and get a shot away. Wee bit more to left wing back than that dickie boy

Edited by chunky jag

One of that lowest points in my days as Jags fan, just awful. My brother was so livid at this he e-mailed Campbell to complain. He responded saying he liked Roberts on the left as it allowed him to cut into his right foot and get a shot away. Wee bit more to left wing back than that dickie boy

Wasn't DC once an SFA coach (of guys learning to be coaches)? No wonder the game here is so dire.

Aye he was, at the "respected" Largs training camp. I'm sure he might have been an instructor there when mourinho went and did the badges!

What the hell has Scotland got to teach about coaching? We've never done anything in International Football so I don't know why people would come to us for advice?

Aye he was, at the "respected" Largs training camp. I'm sure he might have been an instructor there when mourinho went and did the badges!

What the hell has Scotland got to teach about coaching? We've never done anything in International Football so I don't know why people would come to us for advice?

Ferguson, Moyes, Dalglish, Kean, McLeish and Lambert (we can add Coyle and O'Neil as well if we are greedy). I'd say that is not a bad group to have come from a small nation. Scottish managers have won more premier league titles than any other nation and no english manager has ever won the premier league (the last english manager to be english champions was Howard Wilkinson at Leeds)

O'Neil is Irish and was fairly successful with Leicester before moving to Celtic. I'd say that keeping a team like Leicester in the EPL takes more doing than winning things with an OF team in the SPL. (And he won the League Cup with Leicester).

According to the reliable source that is P&B, along with Dundee, St. Johnstone and Dunfermline we are interested in Marc McKenzie from Cowdenbeath.

I thought he'd already signed a PCA with St Mirren?

According to local paper in Annan we are about to sign defender Aaron Muirhead.

I wouldn't have thought a defender would be the top of our transfer targets. We already have Balatoni, Archibald, Sinclair, O'Donnell and Kinniburgh signed up for next season. I'd be surprised of Robertson isn't kept on too and Paton is 50/50.

i've heard some RUMOURS that darren mackie is along with a few first division clubs a target for us

Could be possible seeing as Jackie played with him at Aberdeen. So long as his wages were in line with the rest of the squad, I wouldn't be averse to seeing Mackie at Firhill. I think we could do with a runner up-front, a pest, someone in the Grady mould and I reckon Mackie could probably fulfill that role.

That said, I imagine Jackie will have other targets ahead of Mackie and I wouldn't be too surprised if he shored up at Ross County.

Could be possible seeing as Jackie played with him at Aberdeen. So long as his wages were in line with the rest of the squad, I wouldn't be averse to seeing Mackie at Firhill. I think we could do with a runner up-front, a pest, someone in the Grady mould and I reckon Mackie could probably fulfill that role.

That said, I imagine Jackie will have other targets ahead of Mackie and I wouldn't be too surprised if he shored up at Ross County.

Living up here Ive heard its County or Caley. Wouldnt mind him at Jags, but doubt hed want to move down to Glesca!!!

Living up here Ive heard its County or Caley. Wouldnt mind him at Jags, but doubt hed want to move down to Glesca!!!

That would make sense. It could cost him a lot of money to move house. If he has a family, a move south would be a big step to take.

Edited by kni