Eurovision Song Contest

Exiled AusJag

Last night my wife and myself watched the first semifinal of the eurovision song contest with my daughter and son in law. It seemed to get better after a few wines!!!

We're watching the second semifinal now (delayed for Australia). It's like picking at a scab. You know you shouldn't do it, it's painful, but you just can't stop yourself.

And tomorrow night, delayed again, Engelbert Humperdink sings for Britain. My gran thought he was wonderful, and she died in 1978. Will it be Cliff Richard next year??????

Last night my wife and myself watched the first semifinal of the eurovision song contest with my daughter and son in law. It seemed to get better after a few wines!!!

We're watching the second semifinal now (delayed for Australia). It's like picking at a scab. You know you shouldn't do it, it's painful, but you just can't stop yourself.

And tomorrow night, delayed again, Engelbert Humperdink sings for Britain. My gran thought he was wonderful, and she died in 1978. Will it be Cliff Richard next year??????

are you gay?

Do you argue with your wife and daughter when they want to watch something?

I even had to go to IKEA yesterday as a muscle injury has put me out from refereeing for a couple of weeks.

Nope - never ever argue - I have several TVs!

Now you're out with a dodgy hammy get yourself down to the TV shop and treat yourself to a big 42 incher!

;)

are you gay?

There's a very simple test for this.

Q1. Would you ever wear a pink shirt?

a ) No, only gays wear pink.

b ) No, pink is so last year's colour. Lavender and Cornflower Blue are in this season.

c ) Yes, it accentuates my cheekbones and complements my eye colour.

d ) Yes, it's just a colour.

If you answered a,b or c, score 10 points. If you answered d, score -10 points.

Q2. Do you fantasise about or participate in sexual activities with other men?

a ) Yes

b ) No

If you answered a, score 10,000,000 points. If you answered b, score -10,000,000 points.

Now simply tally up your score and see whether you're batting for the home team or not.

Edited by Norman