£20 To Get In To Dens Park Next Season

MWM

Is anyone going to be daft enough to pay a score to sit in that shitey stand? I know people enjoy going to watch Thistle, but surely to **** people will stand up and boycott these robbing *****.

Edited by MWM

I will never visit that shithole ever again - overinflated prices for admission and food, over zealous stewarding and polis, and home fans that are complete tossers.

Hopefully all fans from every team in the division will see this for what it is - blatant profiteering at the expense of other team's fans.

Are the home fans being charged £20 to get in?

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Pipe down. Always enjoy trips to Dens Park. £20 is steep, but I would have happily paid more for that glorious 3-0 victory at the end of last season.

Looking forward to lots of empty seats at Dens Park when its a promotion decider.

Pipe down. Always enjoy trips to Dens Park. £20 is steep, but I would have happily paid more for that glorious 3-0 victory at the end of last season.

Looking forward to lots of empty seats at Dens Park when its a promotion decider.

It's not particularly the £19/£20 that I object to more the way we're treated. I can't differentiate between Dens and Cappielow on that aspect. I think those two clubs are the only two in our league that don't deserve any away support. That said I'll no doubt go to both grounds but only if they're meaningful games.

I somehow thought the fiasco at Ibrox would make things better and clubs more realisitic with their pricing. £20 is ridiculous for a 1st division game. I'll only be going if it is a very important one.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're up there early in the season. You'll like me then have to take a guess if it is an "important one". At the moment I got a good feeling about next season and think I would make the trip.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

When you 1st hear "£20 quid to get into Dens" it sounds awful.

However if you buy your train tickets in advance (£12 return ish), it will be as expensive as a trip to Fife.

Personally the £19 was worth ever penny last season to see us beat them twice. :)

Will I still go? Sure, it is looking to be on the better away days next year! :)