Stone Roses

Chicofan

was there on the friday and it was amazing.

first time i've seen them and well worth it.

reni/squire especially were just blinding. mani was solid.

brown hit the notes on the majority of songs, maybe 3 or 4 he was miles off, but you pays yer money you know what to expect, the guy's not a singer... but a great front man and songwriter.

too many favourites to remember, especially when they jammed loads of them out, but resurection, fools gold, elizabeth my dear and waterfall/don't stop were top drawer.

i'm aff the swally so it didn't matter to me, but a 90 minute queue for the bar is ridiculous... then to be charged £4 for a 300ml bottle of warm fosters was a scandal...

didn't witness any trouble at all... probably due to the "relaxed" crowd...

no searches on the gates... no trouble...

on a sad note, a lad from liverpool(?) who was there on the friday has went missing, not seen since the gig!

was there saturday, whata night, best band in the world and kept hold of their legends status, shambolic leaving with next to no transport back to manchester though

christ aye was a nightmare...a free for all with taxis..ended up paying £50 to get back to our hotel it was only 6 miles away!! still didnt spoil one of the best nights of my life though!!!