New Deal For Coalan Mcaleer

kni

Nothing reported. Is he even training with us? Jackie's comments in the press suggest that he thinks that all positions in defence are well covered.

We tried a few other things as well. We played David Rowson at centre half in the first half and I thought that he did well. That gives as another option in that position. It is one area that we perhaps need to take a look at. We could have problems if we get suspensions in that position. Conrad Balatoni and Paul Paton already miss the first League Cup tie because of suspension and Conrad also misses the first league game for the same reason

yeah I'd have Robertson over Balatoni any day, has Johnny Lindsay been shown the door? he hasn't featured in either pre season game so far and seems like a waste of a wage if he isnt going to play. theres still time right enough, maybe with the extra dough from ST sales we might get Robertson back in.

yeah I'd have Robertson over Balatoni any day, has Johnny Lindsay been shown the door? he hasn't featured in either pre season game so far and seems like a waste of a wage if he isnt going to play. theres still time right enough, maybe with the extra dough from ST sales we might get Robertson back in.

Lindsay is under contract for this season. Fraser is also under contract and has not featured in the pre-season games.

Four trialists played against St Johnstone. Does anyone know who they are? It is possible that Scott Robertson was one of them.

Four trialists played against St Johnstone. Does anyone know who they are? It is possible that Scott Robertson was one of them.

All of the trialists were Italians, I believe. Robertson certainly wasn't one of them anyway. In fact, I believe he's currently on trial at Queen of the South and may have even played against us in the closed doors game on Wednesday.

A shame because I thought he was a decent enough player at this level. Replaceable though.