1971 Cup Final Ticket ?

andshewas

Hello . I have recently come across a 1971 cup final ticket (stub ) in very good condition , Im not looking to sell it or anything but was wondering if anyone else still has one ? and how easy this item is to come across ? Do the club have a wee museum type thing at Firhill ect ? Thanks for any help /advice you folk can offer .

Hello . I have recently come across a 1971 cup final ticket (stub ) in very good condition , Im not looking to sell it or anything but was wondering if anyone else still has one ? and how easy this item is to come across ? Do the club have a wee museum type thing at Firhill ect ? Thanks for any help /advice you folk can offer .

Could I get it? I missed that game and I've always wanted to go. :confused1::innocent2::hypocrite:

It may have been a stand ticket. The terracing was definitely pay as you go. I am sure I still have the proramme if anyone wants it. It free to anyone for interest only, I do not want to see it on bay later.

Edited by canman

I'm pretty sure that that I've got a ticket stub and I was on the terraces. Definitely got the programme and no way am I ever parting with that. I also have a copy of the following week's Celtic View (donated by a friend), where they are very magnanimous in defeat whilst managing to avoid naming any Jags player at all.