stillresigned

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men's Football

Semi-Final

México 3-1 Japan (Wembley)

Japan's Otsu (Borussia MG) scored the brilliant 1st goal. However, Japan conceded an equaliser from corner. It was unavoidable.

In the 2nd half, Japan could not make a good chance and the aggressive defense did not work. Japan conceded the 2nd goal from unnecessary error. GK should have kicked a long kick, but threw the ball to the near DF. The DF lost the ball in the dangerous area and México scored the 2nd. This was an avoidable goal.

México's 3rd goal in the additional time was unavoidable because Japan's all FPs were in the high positions to equalise the game.

Japan will play the 3rd place playoff against the Republic of Korea. I myself has an ethnically Korean origin, but I do not support the ROK.

Yes, Japan's goal was an excellent strike. The error for Mexico's 2nd goal was very unfortunate, but over all I thought that Mexico looked stronger and potentially more dangerous in attack.

Tomorrow's match should be worth watching! The Americans will be out for revenge, and the Japanese will want to show them that the World Cup result was not due to chance.

Women's Football

Final

USA 2-1 Japan (Wembley)

The conclusion from this game is that football needs video referee. USA won, but their win was the result of the mistakes of the referee. Japan should have been awarded 2 PKs. But the referee did not whistle.

I cannot believe that there are still opponents of video referee.

I wish they would cut out all the national anthem nonsense before the start of Olympic football matches. In races, for example, be it a qualifying round or at a later stage, nobody expects the national anthem of every competitor to be played before the race starts. It's nonsensical that they do it for football.

Tell me I'm right, sigesige.

I wish they would cut out all the national anthem nonsense before the start of Olympic football matches. In races, for example, be it a qualifying round or at a later stage, nobody expects the national anthem of every competitor to be played before the race starts. It's nonsensical that they do it for football.

Tell me I'm right, sigesige.

I like songs like the DPRK's "Song of Patriots" , "Flower of Scotland", and "Ireland's Call". However I am against promoting nationalism by using sporting events.

You should visit Pyongyang and see how beautiful it is, and how friendly the people are.

I'm afraid you gave the game away when you referred to my caricaturisation of this police state as a "serious crime".

I don't for a micro-second doubt either the beauty of the city of Pyongyang, or the friendliness of its populace. I do, however, have an enormous issue with the autocratic bams who see thought control and avoidable famine as examples of good government. The term 'Democratic' in the country's title is perverse beyond description. Jim Kong-eel and his ultra-Stalinist mob are diabolical brutes who control every action and thought of their people, and should be incarcerated PDQ, although that ain't gonnae happen.

People like you need to come out of denial about the state of play in North Korea; having a manic fetish for sports taps and changing the rules of every known sport won't go far to promoting human rights in your wee paradise.

I'm afraid you gave the game away when you referred to my caricaturisation of this police state as a "serious crime".

I don't for a micro-second doubt either the beauty of the city of Pyongyang, or the friendliness of its populace. I do, however, have an enormous issue with the autocratic bams who see thought control and avoidable famine as examples of good government. The term 'Democratic' in the country's title is perverse beyond description. Jim Kong-eel and his ultra-Stalinist mob are diabolical brutes who control every action and thought of their people, and should be incarcerated PDQ, although that ain't gonnae happen.

People like you need to come out of denial about the state of play in North Korea; having a manic fetish for sports taps and changing the rules of every known sport won't go far to promoting human rights in your wee paradise.

Big giant bite

You are so brainwashed by the Western imperialist media.

You say that the famine was "avoidable". What is your foundation? I have never heard anyone who was participating in the humanitarian aid to the DPRK saying that the famine was avoidable. The reason of the famine was clear. The disappearance of the aid from the USSR. Because of the division of the country, there is not much cultivatable land in the northern half of Korea.

It is true that at least 200,000 died in the famine. It was not avoidable. The prime responsibilities are attributed to the countries like Russia, China, and Japan who did not paid enough attention for humanitarian aid.

Japan's role has been particularly criminal. The anti-Korean racist suppression has been continuing in Japan. The Japanese government has consistently refused any humanitarian aid to the DPRK. If there were a hell, the members of the Japanese government would suffer the heaviest punishment in the hell.

You are so brainwashed by the Western imperialist media.

You say that the famine was "avoidable". What is your foundation? I have never heard anyone who was participating in the humanitarian aid to the DPRK saying that the famine was avoidable. The reason of the famine was clear. The disappearance of the aid from the USSR. Because of the division of the country, there is not much cultivatable land in the northern half of Korea.

It is true that at least 200,000 died in the famine. It was not avoidable. The prime responsibilities are attributed to the countries like Russia, China, and Japan who did not paid enough attention for humanitarian aid.

Japan's role has been particularly criminal. The anti-Korean racist suppression has been continuing in Japan. The Japanese government has consistently refused any humanitarian aid to the DPRK. If there were a hell, the members of the Japanese government would suffer the heaviest punishment in the hell.

I guess you take North Korea's side over Takeshima ?

I guess you take North Korea's side over Takeshima ?

I do not spell "Takeshima" (the Hepburn system). I use the Nipponsiki system (Takesima).

The Dokdo/Takesima question is quite complicated. This question provokes the nationalist sentiment of the Koreans (regardless what state they belong to) because it was incorporated to Japan in 1905, the year of the important step of the colonialisation of Korea by Japanese imperialism.

The Japanese government insists that the incorporation of Takesima/Dokdo has nothing to do with the colonialisation of Korea. It is true that there is no evidence that it had anything to do with the colonialisation of Korea. Rather, the Japanese government needed a military outpost against Russia.

However this question will not be solved in the normal way. I think that we need a new approach. My suggestion is to create the Autonomous State of Tusima, like the Principat d'Andorra. The Autonomous State of Tusima will have 3 heads -- 1 from Japan, 1 from the ROK, 1 from the DPRK. Instead of that, Korea will abandon Takesima/Dokdo. This is the best solution in my opinion.

And the same applies to Mannin (Isle of Man). Mannin should become the Autonomous State of Mannin, whose heads are the British Queen and Irish President.