The New Blue And Purple 2Nd Strip

hamiltonjag

Does anyone have the pitcures of this season's GK jerseys?

I think that the 1st GK jersey should be all red (red shirt, red short, red socks), because there is a research result that red GKs are strong against PKs.

We need only 2 GK jerseys, because we can use one of FPs' jerseys as GK's.

Edited by sigesige00

Does anyone have the pitcures of this season's GK jerseys?

I think that the 1st GK jersey should be all red (red shirt, red short, red socks), because there is a research result that red GKs are strong against PKs.

We need only 2 GK jerseys, because we can use one of FPs' jerseys are GK's.

:wall:

Wow, you'd think they would have a few left over from last year before the lawyers came in, but this is ridiculous.

It's not that I don't like the new away kit, I think it looks great, but we do play in red and yellow, whatever form it comes in.

Ive always wondered why its called a home and away strip and not a 1st and 2nd strip. The " away " top only ever seems to get used when the home top clashes with the opponents home top.

Dont know about anyone else but id like to see the home top always used at home and wear the away top for all away games.

Obviously there will be times when this is not a possibility but if they are going to be called home and away tops then lets make it that way

Ive always wondered why its called a home and away strip and not a 1st and 2nd strip. The " away " top only ever seems to get used when the home top clashes with the opponents home top.

Obviously this comes from tradition, as a large majority of teams in Scotland play in blue, so an 'away' shirt has always been necessary.

Girl moment here so you can all have a chuckle at me.

But when I first went to football and went to my 1st away game which I believe was Dundee and we played great and lost - well anyways my 1st thought was why are we playing in our "home" top when we are away from home. Why are we not playing in our "away" top. I spent most of the game wondering this but Well anyways the other half kindly explained it to me when I eventually asked - I still really don't get it and it's a bit odd to me. I don't know what I would call them - 1st strip and 2nd strip also seems silly!

But never mind hopefully we shall see the return of red and yellow soon because I miss it!!

Dont know about anyone else but id like to see the home top always used at home and wear the away top for all away games.

Obviously there will be times when this is not a possibility but if they are going to be called home and away tops then lets make it that way

Not for me. Thistle play in red and yellow and should only change if there's a clash with the home team.

Girl moment here so you can all have a chuckle at me.

But when I first went to football and went to my 1st away game which I believe was Dundee and we played great and lost - well anyways my 1st thought was why are we playing in our "home" top when we are away from home. Why are we not playing in our "away" top. I spent most of the game wondering this but Well anyways the other half kindly explained it to me when I eventually asked - I still really don't get it and it's a bit odd to me. I don't know what I would call them - 1st strip and 2nd strip also seems silly!

But never mind hopefully we shall see the return of red and yellow soon because I miss it!!

Normal strip and Change strip does for me.