Hamilton Accies

little_miss_jag

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rowson is still out injured with a back problem. Hopefully he comes back soon so we have more options.

Yrah, Jackie said recently he'll need a mini pre-season when he's fit again too. Must be frustrating not knowing the causr or cure of the back spasms he's getting. As you say, having him as an option would be great for the midfield and would hopefully improve everyone as there'd be even more competition for a place in the team.

Unfortunately, can't get to Hamilton in time for the game so will just have to put up with Chick Dung & co.

Still my gut feeling if we get a result tonight I'll definetly degin to believe, for this year: in previous seasons any confidence was more of a triumph of hope over expectation. However, this season I sense something different, for the first time for many a day I'm actually eagerly awaiting our matches.

Hope, I don't jinx us!

The BBC's website is awful in so many ways. The navigation in particular is appalling.

I was listening to Radio5Live on my way home just then and there is no acknowledgement that Scottish teams are even playing tonight never mind goal updates.

I was listening to Radio5Live on my way home just then and there is no acknowledgement that Scottish teams are even playing tonight never mind goal updates.

Try finding the Sportsound "Open All Mikes" commentary from the Sport home page!

I'm looking forward to this, albeit I'll be stuck in the home end with some Accies supporting mates. If you see an 'Accies' fan trying hard to avoid celebrating a Thistle goal then you'll know it's me.

Agree with the changes above: Sinclair for Murray with Bannigan in midfield; Craigan for Welsh if he's not 100%; Balatoni for Muirhead to give him some game time. Apart from that no changes in shape, system or tactics - keep the good run going and make sure we get into the next round.

3-0 Thistle.

I went along to Dumfries with my mate, who supports Queen of the South and because of all the times, I've had him sit in the Jackie Husband Stand, he wanted us to sit with the Queens support. Really had to bite my tongue at times not to join in the chants of "We want six!".