Next Season's Pre-Season Matches In East Asia

sigesige00

When PTFC were in the top-flight, PTFC had international players, such as Jákup Nolsøe Mikkelsen from Føroyar.

I'd happy to see PTFC in the top-flight signing East Asian players, such as RI Chol-Myong, a DPRK international who is currently playing for AZ in The Netherlands. (He has not had much chance in the top team of AZ).

And I want PTFC's East Asia tour. I want to see a friendly match with April 25 FC in Pyongyang. Pyongyang is one of the most beautiful cities of the world.

I've followed the Thistle for many a day, and I've seen all the matches at home and away. I've been to Damascus, Kabul and Pyongyang, I've went back to their pubs and got steamin and sang "and it's Partick Thistle, Partick Thistle FC, they're by far the greatest team Kim Jong-il's ever seen." :music:

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: (Gettin' on down.)

East Ayrshire? :shok:

By the way, in the 70s, the Football Club of Korean Residents in Japan were the strongest team in Japan. The football was not very popular until the 1990s, and Baseball, College Rugby, and Sumo Wrestling were far more popular than football. The Football Club of Korean Residents in Japan were denied of participation in the Japan Soccer League because of the rule of nationality (the limitation of the number of non-Japanese players).

By the way, in the 70s, the Football Club of Korean Residents in Japan were the strongest team in Japan. The football was not very popular until the 1990s, and Baseball, College Rugby, and Sumo Wrestling were far more popular than football. The Football Club of Korean Residents in Japan were denied of participation in the Japan Soccer League because of the rule of nationality (the limitation of the number of non-Japanese players).

Ah fckn love you, man...!!!