Peterhead Don't Sell Away Jersey

sigesige00

When PTFC are away I want to attend Ibrox as an away supporter.

Peterhead's home jersey is blue; so obviously they will wear their away jerseys at Ibrox.

So I want to get an away jersey to attend Ibrox.

However, they sell only their home jerseys.

I emailed to them about the availability of away jerseys, but they don't answer.

Do you think that they are going to sell their away jerseys?

Peterhead's home jersey is blue; so obviously they will wear their away jerseys at Ibrox.

I emailed to them about the availability of away jerseys, but they don't answer.

Phone them and ask.

You do realise that, even though you're an "away" fan, the admission money still goes to Rangers?

You could do a noble thing by going to the match sporting a h un top, going in among the 'faithful' and behaving outrageously getting lobbed out and bringing them into even further disrepute. Try to act in a way that is so bad that you get lifted. When in the polis station, give the officers dogs abuse and keep singing the sash and no surrender whilst 'clearly under the influence of alcohol'.

You will probably get done, but the ensuing court case will inevitably attract a degree of media attention - mainly for singing party songs whilst in the dock - and this will hurt them badly and at the lowest point of their four week history. You will be lauded by the non-h un masses for your fantastic, selfless gesture and will graduate to immortality at stadiums up and down the country and beyond. Gaun yersel big yin.

No BJ. Sige cannot drink alcohol because of the medication. You must pay better attention!

You are right, I am banned from drinking alcohol because of the medication. By the way, I do not understand Blackpool Jags' post at all.

I am attending the games of Annan Athletic, Stirling Albion, Queen's Park, Elgin City, East Stirlingshire, Peterhead, and Montrose at Ibrox. However, unfortunately, there is no oppotunity for attending Clyde and Berwick games at Ibrox. I hope that they will play cup games at Ibrox.

You are right, I am banned from drinking alcohol because of the medication. By the way, I do not understand Blackpool Jags' post at all.

I am attending the games of Annan Athletic, Stirling Albion, Queen's Park, Elgin City, East Stirlingshire, Peterhead, and Montrose at Ibrox. However, unfortunately, there is no oppotunity for attending Clyde and Berwick games at Ibrox. I hope that they will play cup games at Ibrox.

It sounds as if you might end up giving more financial support to Sevco than to Thistle.

It sounds as if you might end up giving more financial support to Sevco than to Thistle.

Well, I am going to attend all PTFC home games except 10/11/2012, when I am going to attend the Historical Materialism conference in London. http://www.historicalmaterialism.org/news/distributed/cfp-historical-materialism-ninth-annual-conference-london-8-11-november/

I am troubled with 28/10/2012. There is Clyde vs. Rangers game, but there is also Glasgow City Ladies game. I have not decided to attend which game.

You could do a noble thing by going to the match sporting a h un top, going in among the 'faithful' and behaving outrageously getting lobbed out and bringing them into even further disrepute. Try to act in a way that is so bad that you get lifted. When in the polis station, give the officers dogs abuse and keep singing the sash and no surrender whilst 'clearly under the influence of alcohol'.

You will probably get called "Chief Inspector" or "Your Honour"

Fixed that for you

Well, I am going to attend all PTFC home games except 10/11/2012, when I am going to attend the Historical Materialism conference in London. http://www.historicalmaterialism.org/news/distributed/cfp-historical-materialism-ninth-annual-conference-london-8-11-november/

Is it going to be a big event? Thinking of checking it out. ;)

By the way, I was thinking that Dundee's relegation is almost certain. However, Dundee recorded an unexpected win at Hearts.

I have some questions.

In the SPL, 7 subs are allowed. However, Dundee listed only 6 subs. Was there any special reason?

The SFA, SPL, and SFL were talking about the relegation/promotion playoffs between the 2nd team of the SFL1 and the 2nd bottom team of the SPL. Will that be realised in this season?

I have been always thinking that Dundee FC should be renamed to Dundee City FC, like 2 rivals in Manchester. However that is highly unlikely....