Frankie Boyle

Chicofan

I heard that he made a joke about the Saudi Paralympics team, which was along the lines of them all being thieves (a reference to the Sharia practice of chopping thieves' hands off). I would say it was more of dig at that particular barbaric practice than disabled people in general.

I must admit, his comment about Rebecca Adlington having an unfair advantage as a swimmer because her face is shaped like a dolphin's did make me laugh.

The best (and I hope unintentional) para olympics joke I overhead was a Channel 4 advert about the end of the torch relay coming into London the other day was, "Catch the last leg live here on Channel 4". Cosgrove you're comedy gold, same as yer team!

The host of the show is an Australian comedian with one leg. It is a show on at the end of each day of the Paralympics summarising the days events.

• Members

The host of the show is an Australian comedian with one leg. It is a show on at the end of each day of the Paralympics summarising the days events.

Adam Hills is his name. Seen him at the Fringe a couple of weeks ago. His show was just off the cuff humour. with a few stories thrown in here and there. He's very good!

See he is in the news again for making jokes about the paraolympians.

Whats the views on him on here?

I think he's a fckn prick!

He was a lot funnier when he had to operate under the constraints of the BBC. Nowadays, he just seems desperate to provoke anyone for attention.

A bit like your mate who's quite funny with 3 or 4 drinks in him, but is an annoyingly loud liability when he's had a few too many.

He was a lot funnier when he had to operate under the constraints of the BBC. Nowadays, he just seems desperate to provoke anyone for attention.

A bit like your mate who's quite funny with 3 or 4 drinks in him, but is an annoyingly loud liability when he's had a few too many.

haha which one??