Saturday In St. Andrews

Just a further reminder to avoid Kinross etc due to T in the Park. It might be better for those travelling from Glasgow to go Stirling-Perth-Dundee-Tay Bridge or M8-Forth Bridge-Leven-St Andrews.

Turn right at old Kincardine Bridge, head to Rosyth, Kirkcaldy by-pass then follow signs to St. Andrews! :thumbsup2:

Turn right at old Kincardine Bridge, head to Rosyth, Kirkcaldy by-pass then follow signs to St. Andrews! :thumbsup2:

Of course that's a possibility, certainly more direct. I live over that way but better getting a road report first as even with the new bridge the end of the M876 can get congested. I'm usually away at this time of year so no idea how many travel to T in the Park on the Saturday.

I'm not at all sure this is the right place, but the Uni Playing Fields seem to be in St Leonards Road, St Andrews.

If you stick that address into Google Maps you'll see the street in relation to the town and the main roads.

If you then click the "Satellite" button on Google Maps you'll get the aerial photo version, which shows a sports hall/Pavilion at the very top of St Leonards Rd, with a football park next to the pavilion.

That's where I'll be heading.

If you need driving directions to there click the "Get Directions" link at the top left of the Google page.

It is the Uni place they are playing, as I was playing for the Scotland cerebral palsy team at Dublin last weekend, the physio we had for it he saw my tattoo :thumbsup2: and said I see your a Thistle fan and was telling me shes goin to be QP 1st team physio this weekend asked if i was going but wont be able to make it! :(

Edited by O.T.I.G.ANDYBOY JNR