Sigesige00

Jaggernaut

Seen the Great man himself this afternoon on the pitch after full-time, then the steward directed him back to stand, wearing his red Thistle trackie and giant money-belt, made my day! :fan:

Can't wait to see the Great man next season. :partyhat:

Get rid of Jaggy Macbee

and make Sigesige 00 our new mascot for next season, dress him up with his giant money belt!

Sigesige mascot merchandise would make a fortune for the club.

Edited by DPO

Says the guy who threw his toys out the pram when a moderator asked him to stop doing something that wasn't allowed on the forum! :)

That wouldn't surprise me. Can you remind me of what that was, and did I stop? (I guess I must have since I'm not in the fantom zone with Sigesige.)

That wouldn't surprise me. Can you remind me of what that was, and did I stop? (I guess I must have since I'm not in the fantom zone with Sigesige.)

Willjag is referring to your edit of a post after a moderator had edited the same post where you had originally intentionally misspelled words banned from the forum to circumnavigate the filter. You did receive a PM from the moderator asking you not to 'trick' the filter in this way in the future.

Willjag is referring to your edit of a post after a moderator had edited the same post where you had originally intentionally misspelled words banned from the forum to circumnavigate the filter. You did receive a PM from the moderator asking you not to 'trick' the filter in this way in the future.

Thanks for that reminder; I'd totally forgotten, that! Of course "H*n" is a perfectly normal word, meaning a barbarous and destructive person. Plenty were on show at Firhill the other night.

Anyway, how come "H*n" is allowed, but "h un" isn't allowed? Stupendously stupid.

If you like, I can ask admin to block every conceivable misspelling of the word. Can't you just accept that there are two words perceived to be of a sectarian nature that admin would not like to be used on this site?

Whether you, I or they agree with the sectarian nature of the word is irrelevant, the site owners placed the word in a filter. For the same reason that the Shed were advised from within to sing 'tic in the Jackie McNamara song when we used to like him.

Edited to add: let's not take this off topic though, if you want to continue this discussion we can do that via PM.

Edited by twinny

No need to continue the discussion. If admin is delusional to the extent of believing than any sane person would distinguish between "h un" as being sectarian and "H*n" as non-sectarian, then good luck to them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wall: they would rather none of them were used

• 2 weeks later...

Email just received from Saint Sigeo:

Hi,

Today's YB40 game between Scotland and Essex was very disappointing. Due to rain, 40-over game was reduced to 29-over game. Essex 217-6, Scotland 158-4.

By the way, I met Essex and West Ham United supporters there. I asked them about West Ham's move to the Olympic Stadium. They answered that they are happy. "Bigger stadium and bigger club". I asked about ground-sharing with Leyton Orient (who also wanted to move to the Olympic Stadium). One answered "nonsense".

I forgot to ask about the proposed name change to West Ham Olympic. But it seems that the name change is very unlikely.

I was surprised by the small crowd at the game. It seems that Cricket is far less popular in Scotland than in England.

And interestingly, in the fielding practice before the game, coaches were using Baseball's Catcher Gloves. In Baseball countries like Japan, there is no difficulties to get Baseball's Catcher Gloves. (Baseball's Catcher is equivalent to Cricket's Wicket-Keeper.) However, in countries like Scotland or England in which there is no Baseball, how do they get Baseball's Gloves? Internet shopping?

I asked Cricket Scotland to test Baseball's gum-ball (born in Japan). By using gum-ball, there will be no necessity for Batsman guards. They answered that Baseball's gum-ball seems very similar to Kwik-ball for children.

And I like Baseball song "Take me out to the Ball Game". In that song "buy me some peanuts and Cracker-Jack". I have eaten peanuts but not Cracker-Jack. It seems that it is not available outside North America.

And about moving to summer football. I strongly support the move to summer. The FAI (FA of Ireland) have already moved to summer football. Unfortunately Russias football has moved to Autumn-Spring calendar... But in 2018 World Cup will be held in January in Qatar, and that is a good chance to move football calendar.

In Japan, the JFA want to move to Autumn-Spring calendar, but that is silly. Japan has very snowy regions, and it is impossible to play games in those regions in winter. The executives of the JFA are cancer to Japanese football. They destroyed Troussier's achievement after the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup by appointing Zico as national team manager, despite the national team development commission had listed good candidates, and there was also possibility of renewing contract with Troussier (he was a very talented manager, although not being my favorite type). Zico had no experience as manager, and his total lack of abilities was apparent in his first several months. The 4 years (2002-2006) were the "lost years for Japanese football".

Troussier's tactic was "flat 3", very high 3-back and high pressing tactic. I do not like this type manager, but he achieved World Cup last 16. After leaving Japan, he managed Msarseille.

By the way, Queen's Park failed to get promotion. By that the QP-Rangers derby will be unlikely, but I hope QP's upset over Gers in Challenge Cup, League Cup or Scottish Cup.

Yours,

Sigeo