Team For Morton

Pie Of The Month

With O'Donnell a major doubt again for Wednesday I'm a bit more worried than I was about the game. Fox is back in the squad though and I'd put him back in as although neither him or Smith are the best with cross balls I think he's the better option. I'd go with:

Fox

Muirhead Balatoni Archibald Sinclair

Paton

Forbes Bannigan

Lawless-------------Erskine

Craig

Tough one. I think I would be tempted to put Paton at full back and bring Murray. That would mean Archie dropping to he bench. Against Raith, I didn't think Muirhead was as effective as at centre back and Archie was certainly caught napping at the 1st goal. Pity McGuigan is a doubt too as he must be getting close to a start. Maybe once he scores as sub ?

O'Donnell out AND Welsh still being out is a growing worry for me.

I still think we've got enough in our available make-up to beat them though. That will require completing the 90 minutes with 11 men this time, all the same.

Don't see too much of a problem with Aaron at RB and Archie at CB, though; it was good enough to do the business against Dunfermline, although the bonus then was having the Maryhill Messi at RM.

All media stations urging that drivers should only travel on the motorways if absolutely necessary. Well, that obviously comes as a sigh of relief given the magnitude of this game.

Mon Thistle.

WIth 4 games coming up in 10 days we'll have to rotate some of the squad anyway. With that in mind Archie will probably play against Morton and O'Donnell will hopefully come back in against Airdrie allowing the former to miss out on the plastic.

Got a feeling the squad will get stretched somewhat over the next few games. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have to recall Craigen early, assuming that's possible.

With O'Donnell a major doubt again for Wednesday I'm a bit more worried than I was about the game. Fox is back in the squad though and I'd put him back in as although neither him or Smith are the best with cross balls I think he's the better option. I'd go with:

Fox

Muirhead Balatoni Archibald Sinclair

Paton

Forbes Bannigan

Lawless-------------Erskine

Craig

Think you are right apart from Smith will be in goal. Massive loss O'Donnell being out.

Think we will we if we defend set plays properly though.

Judging by his own comments in the Evening Times O'Donnell might make it. Certainly sounds like he's close to a return tho' with these sort of injuries there's often a risk factor.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/sfl/partick-thistle-win-would-provide-feast-for-stephen-110911n.19755117?

This is the best news since I opened my presents yesterday! O'Donnell is crucial, I think, to our success this season.

• Like 1