Chic Charnley, Chris Erskine

Gerry Britton

Second team (coz I was struggling to leave them out):

Craig Nelson

David Lilley, Jim Duffy, Aaron Muirhead, Alan Archibald

Ray Farningham, Kenny Watson, Albert Craig

John Buckley, Martin Hardie

Geordie Shaw

A few more players from current team would be pushing for places too.

Best : Alex Forsyth or Hansen A.

Worst : As previously mentioned Billy Paxton - but I seem to remember he was perhaps injured when he signed? Another worst mention must go to a keeper from the late 60s - name of McFedris? - he suffered some horrendous scorelines in heavy defeats (I particularly remember a very painful 5-1 (5-0 perhaps!?) defeat at Motherwell when he played like a cat on a hot tin roof). He probably wasn't a bad keeper, just never got a chance and when he played was overwhelmed by nerves, goals and possibly also bad defending. Probably harsh to have a keeper as a worst choice in any case as they are sometimes only as bad as the team they have in front of them.

Two league games listed for season 66-67: Lost 6-2 at Porkheid, and 5-0 at Fir Park. The OH book says he played 3 times in all, but I can't find the third.

• Like 1

i liked it when we drew 0-0 wae falkirk and it kept us up. nicky walker single handedly kept us up that yr. i remember alex taylor(and i loved that boy) done i diving header off the line. remember nicky walker walkin over and givin his gk shirt to a wee guy in the crowd. nice touch. god bless u nicky walker

i liked it when we drew 0-0 wae falkirk and it kept us up. nicky walker single handedly kept us up that yr. i remember alex taylor(and i loved that boy) done i diving header off the line. remember nicky walker walkin over and givin his gk shirt to a wee guy in the crowd. nice touch. god bless u nicky walker

He was class