Accies V Morton

briogadh

If our rivals have "failings" that cause them to finish the season with less points than us then that's their worry, we would finish the league because "our own efforts" made us finish the league with more points than them.

It's all relative

Fair point, but as far as i can see Morton have a less difficult run-in so their loss isn't quite as damaging as it first appears.

(btw "It's all relative" isn't a comment on the Greenock gene pool is it?!) :music:

• Like 1

Fair point, but as far as i can see Morton have a less difficult run-in so their loss isn't quite as damaging as it first appears.

(btw "It's all relative" isn't a comment on the Greenock gene pool is it?!) :music:

Definately swung in our favour now but we still have to do the business starting this Saturday and keep the pressure on them,quietly confident for the rest of the season.

Yes my luvvie friend, correct, i am quiet.

Very sore one tonight made worse by Dyers injury, a suspected broken leg, gutted for the boy, he's been solid for us this season. I had a very bad feeling about this game tonight, missing our two first choice defenders and our in form striker it was always going to be a struggle.

So, advantage to yourselves now.

There will be more be more dropped points between now and the season end by both of us though , thats the unpredictability of this league.

Mon e Ton :innocent2:

What about your away support? Dwindling every week it would seem. Attendance last night 1,009. I do believe our away support alone numbered 1,400 last time we played them.

What about your away support? Dwindling every week it would seem. Attendance last night 1,009. I do believe our away support alone numbered 1,400 last time we played them.

Taking approx 500 fans to a midweek away game isnt cause for concern, cant blame folks for sitting by the tv on a shitty night to watch champions league football. The current financial climate will always force people to pick n choose their games.

I fully expect a healthy crowd on Sat for yet another tough game whilst hoping that you lot make heavy weather of the Sons of the rock :thumbsup2:

Taking approx 500 fans to a midweek away game isnt cause for concern, cant blame folks for sitting by the tv on a shitty night to watch champions league football. The current financial climate will always force people to pick n choose their games.

I fully expect a healthy crowd on Sat for yet another tough game whilst hoping that you lot make heavy weather of the Sons of the rock :thumbsup2:

I know you are only trolling looking for bites, and trying to wind up us Jags supporters, but if you are going to attempt being a troll, at least try make a half decent fist of it wee boy.

Is your "healthy crowd" going to be as good as, or better, the attendance when you played Falkirk earlier in the season (25th August) ?

To save you looking it up, the "healthy crowd" was 1,756

Up until we came calling on 6th October (when large percentage of 3,445 crowd was Jags fans), your highest attendance this season was 1898 (v Livi). Average attendance up til 6th October was approx 1725.

After 6th October, your home crowds were 1815, 1562, 1302 (all Saturday fixtures), and then at the Festive period you had a wee upturn of 3,076 and 2.412 (v Pars and Dumbarton), but again due to time of year and opponents, both away teams probably contributed a sizeable percentage of away supports.

Since then you have had 3 home games ..... 1913 and 2006 (v Livi and Raith) ..... and then 5.647 when we again brought a huge away support.

So, in conclusion, it seems Mortons "supporters" only come out when a big team like Thistle come calling.

So, apart from when the Thistle come calling, or Morton fans have mugged and robbed OAPS and kids at Christmas and New Year of their Christmas money so a few hundred more can pay in to Crappielow, it appears you have a "healthy" home support averaging 1500 a game.

Care to astound us all, with what you predict your "healthy" crowd will be on Saturday?

(PS i haven't even gone into the **** pissing contest of looking at our attendance figures, for that would just pummel you into the ground and no doubt result in you doing bad and illegal things to your sister again, or mugging some poor innocent granny, to make you feel like a big man).

That's it - hoping. All your mob have left now is hope. You were so full of it when you beat Dunfermline, and then we've gone there and outdone you - again.

By the way, do you not think it's a wee bit, em, unhealthy to be stalking fans of opposing clubs on their forum? What is the morbid fascination with Thistle - do you wish you were one of us? I think it looks that way.

• Like 1

500 you say?

529889_10151329685517507_1851155366_n.jpg

Sure about that?

• Like 1

....... ONE PIE STALL FOR MORTON!

ACCIES ONLY HAD ONE PIE STALL FOR MORTON,

ONE PIE STALL FOR MORTON,

THERE'S ONLY ONE PIE STALL FOR MORTON......

TWO PIE STALLS FOR THISTLE!

ACCIES HAD TO HAVE TWO PIE STALLS FOR THISTLE,

TWO PIE STALLS FOR THISTLE,

THEY NEEDED TWO PIE STALLS FOR THISTLE! :fan:

:getmecoat:

• Like 2

I know you are only trolling looking for bites, and trying to wind up us Jags supporters, but if you are going to attempt being a troll, at least try make a half decent fist of it wee boy.

Is your "healthy crowd" going to be as good as, or better, the attendance when you played Falkirk earlier in the season (25th August) ?

To save you looking it up, the "healthy crowd" was 1,756

Up until we came calling on 6th October (when large percentage of 3,445 crowd was Jags fans), your highest attendance this season was 1898 (v Livi). Average attendance up til 6th October was approx 1725.

After 6th October, your home crowds were 1815, 1562, 1302 (all Saturday fixtures), and then at the Festive period you had a wee upturn of 3,076 and 2.412 (v Pars and Dumbarton), but again due to time of year and opponents, both away teams probably contributed a sizeable percentage of away supports.

Since then you have had 3 home games ..... 1913 and 2006 (v Livi and Raith) ..... and then 5.647 when we again brought a huge away support.

So, in conclusion, it seems Mortons "supporters" only come out when a big team like Thistle come calling.

So, apart from when the Thistle come calling, or Morton fans have mugged and robbed OAPS and kids at Christmas and New Year of their Christmas money so a few hundred more can pay in to Crappielow, it appears you have a "healthy" home support averaging 1500 a game.

Care to astound us all, with what you predict your "healthy" crowd will be on Saturday?

(PS i haven't even gone into the **** pissing contest of looking at our attendance figures, for that would just pummel you into the ground and no doubt result in you doing bad and illegal things to your sister again, or mugging some poor innocent granny, to make you feel like a big man).

Seems like i got one though :innocent2:

Im slightly amused by the lengths you have gone to , to point out our attendances, ty for that :thumbsup2: but baffled as to why ?

What the f*ck has attendences got to do with winning leagues ?

All about the team & performances on the park my luvvie friend & man for man we have the better side . . . . . easily ! You only have to look at our head to head record , which for you , reads, played 3 won ****all :happy2: Soon to be played four won ****all !

Todays game was a stroll in the park , we should've been at least 3 up at half time , totally dominated.

Also worth pointing out . . . AGAIN , that we have very rarely been able to play our first choice team several games in succession, yet still we top the league :shok: .

Good luck against Raith midweek, you'll need it !

I predict your arses will collapse & Raith will win by a few goals.

Mon e Ton :thumbsup2:

That's it - hoping. All your mob have left now is hope. You were so full of it when you beat Dunfermline, and then we've gone there and outdone you - again.

By the way, do you not think it's a wee bit, em, unhealthy to be stalking fans of opposing clubs on their forum? What is the morbid fascination with Thistle - do you wish you were one of us? I think it looks that way.

Can you explain how you " outdone" us, son ?

Did you get 6 points insead of 3 ?

I dont consider having a bit of banter with our rivals unhealthy son & i dont stalk or have a morbid fascination with either you or your club.