Livi Access

King Kenny

Due to snapping my Achilles and the resulting surgery, I will be in a cast for the next six weeks and therefore on crutches.

I'm still hopeful of making the game on Sunday but was wondering if there would be any issue about me sitting in my ticketed seat with crutches? I know health & safety can be a bit mad these days and don't want to turn up to be told that they are some sort of weapon!!

Anyone any idea if there'd be an issue?

It's a good point, that should be addressed on a football forum instead of contacting thistle or livi.

I stubbed my toe at the weekend and am currently walking with a limp. How will this effect evacuation times! Does anyone know if I should ask for my seat to be moved!

But should I be moved closer to the exit. Or further away from the exit, so as not to block others evacuating?

It's a good point, that should be addressed on a football forum instead of contacting thistle or livi.

I stubbed my toe at the weekend and am currently walking with a limp. How will this effect evacuation times! Does anyone know if I should ask for my seat to be moved!

But should I be moved closer to the exit. Or further away from the exit, so as not to block others evacuating?

I feel Sigesige could provide the clearest of answers here.

Due to snapping my Achilles and the resulting surgery, I will be in a cast for the next six weeks and therefore on crutches.

I'm still hopeful of making the game on Sunday but was wondering if there would be any issue about me sitting in my ticketed seat with crutches? I know health & safety can be a bit mad these days and don't want to turn up to be told that they are some sort of weapon!!

That sounds sore!! A couple of friends of mine have done it while playing badminton. Mind if I ask how you managed it?

I'll contact the club, just thought I'd ask and see if anyone had similar problem in the past. Cheers for the sarcastic reply, I shouldn't have expected anything else on here! :-)

Was playing 7s, went to run and heard a loud pop and felt like I'd been stabbed in the leg. Bit of a freak injury.

• Like 1

• Members

Owing to your height, you cannot be allowed to attend this venue on Sunday the 7th April. Only people with stubbed toes that are under 6'2" tall are allowed into the game.

p.s. I can offer you half face value for your ticket. It's the best price you're likely to get.

Get well soon KK ad don't pop the other jumping up to celebrate next weekend!

At Livi-Thistle earlier in the season I was sitting in row A at the front in the middle of the East stand. There are also a few 'extra' seats that periodically stick out from row A and I *think* it could be used for your purpose, but contacting Livi is the only way to know. Hope you make it.

You won't be allowed into the Livi nightspot for the after party with crutches. They're pretty strict on that.

Is there really any need for that? It was a genuine question looking for a genuine response. Sure, the obvious response is 'contact the club' but obviously and perhaps you would've done that before posting on here but not everyone is like you .

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Is there really any need for that? It was a genuine question looking for a genuine response. Sure, the obvious response is 'contact the club' but obviously and perhaps you would've done that before posting on here but not everyone is like you .

If your proud to be a jags fan, proud to be a jags fan, proud to be a jags fan clap your hands.

SILENCE.

This general rule is if you are mobile and can move under your own steam you will not cause a problem during an evacuation however you may be asked to keep you sticks under your seat.