Are You Listening Joma?

gerrybritton9

Did anyone notice a Joma top that a few of the wee guys on the pitch at half time were wearing?

Didn't seem to have a club badge on it but had a panel on the back where name/number would go, so to me this wasn't training wear - is this maybe our home top for next season?

Somebody must have a pic.

Did anyone notice a Joma top that a few of the wee guys on the pitch at half time were wearing?

Didn't seem to have a club badge on it but had a panel on the back where name/number would go, so to me this wasn't training wear - is this maybe our home top for next season?

Somebody must have a pic.

I did think that might be something like we will be getting next year. The hoops continuing down the shoulders was nice, the breaks in the hoops down the sides, not so much.

If it were up to me we'd have 78-79, and if that isn't possible then 1995-96, the year I became a Jag. As long as there is equal amounts of red/yellow, I'm not a fan of more of 1 than the other (this year) Does anyone else want the club to produce any retro kits? I'd buy the 2 above years despite me owning the 95-96 already.