Dumbarton Tickets

GinolasBald

I just hope the Club get their act together re ticket selling next season. Not really concerned or upset at the way the two Dumbarton and the Q o S sales were carried out as the former is a fairly unique situation due to a ridiculously low capacity and the latter was a one off occasion. That said we shouldn't in this day and age have to make often relatively expensive trips to Firhill to queue for match tickets. Travel cost to and fro the games is expensive enough without doubling the cost.

I'd like to think that next season we'll be better organised.

• Like 2

Could it be, the club (whether its Maxi, Beattie, peetee, or whoever) is looking in here and seeing these posts being discussed, and realising the posters on wearethistle are right, and are thus reacting to the support, and changing their plans to reflect the general majority concensus?

If it is the case, then they are to be congratulated for at least reacting positively to these debates and correcting their errors (or plans if we don't wish to appear to be "putting the boot in")

Yep, no truck with that.

But as ever, whose majority? Majority of season ticket-holders? Majority of posters on this forum? On this thread? It's far from certain that those people adequately represent the majority of all Thistle supporters.

In fact, few threads on here show a clear majority on anything! :D

weareallthistle.

each and every one of us.

we are the majority.

#wegotthis

Before I start can I just say a) I have got a ticket and B) I am not a better fan than anyone else.

I agree with 1 ticket per season ticket, but can't see the logic in traditionally offering season ticket holders first refusal ( as an added incentive to puchase the ST) and then to give them a window of a few hours after 5pm to then put them on public sale.

These tickets should have been on sale last week.

It is coneivable that there are season ticket holders out there who couldn't get to Firhill last night and will not now get to the game.

Before I start can I just say a) I have got a ticket and B) I am not a better fan than anyone else.

I agree with 1 ticket per season ticket, but can't see the logic in traditionally offering season ticket holders first refusal ( as an added incentive to puchase the ST) and then to give them a window of a few hours after 5pm to then put them on public sale.

These tickets should have been on sale last week.

It is coneivable that there are season ticket holders out there who couldn't get to Firhill last night and will not now get to the game.

Agreed. Cost me a fair whack and 4 hours out of a busy schedule to get from home to Firhill and back, just for a £15 quid ticket.

Any offers over £100 considered! :D

SPARE TICKETS

I have two spare tickets for the game. Long story but there was a mix up and we ended up getting four instead of two.

Wasn't that long a story I suppose...

Will sell as a pair. Working in Ayrshire tomorrow morning and Glasgow in afternoon if anyone available to meet.

Please PM if interested. Will post when taken.