Jags Shirt On Ebay.

Jaggernaut

Just hope the winner is registered with Easyfundraising and a few bob can go from Ebay's pocket to the Jags!

would have been if it hadnt gone over 80 quid! had a notion to buy and raffle it off to add to the firhill cup pot. That way it would definitely gone to a jags fan. Dont know who outbid me but ....

i loved that top in the 80's. Would then be a bit embarrassing if youd gone for the first one and another comes up in the next few days , then another, then another.

if that top has got this appeal, I'm sure the seller could find a sweat shop in china to knock a few out..!

Maybe the Club should start storing away old shirts with the aim of selling them at some point in the future when their value is high.

They were left with a lot of the notorious "Jester" strips. If old strips are fetching such sums, there could be a few more on the market soon.

The strip sponsors for this season's squad could make big profits if they put them on the market. The strips of Erskine, Bannigan, Doolan, Craig and Archie could be worth four figure sums.

They were left with a lot of the notorious "Jester" strips. If old strips are fetching such sums, there could be a few more on the market soon.

The strip sponsors for this season's squad could make big profits if they put them on the market. The strips of Erskine, Bannigan, Doolan, Craig and Archie could be worth four figure sums.

To be fair, that 1984-1986 one is particularly nice, and also very rare. It almost never turns up on eBay, whereas many other others do. Some don't sell at all.

To be fair, that 1984-1986 one is particularly nice, and also very rare. It almost never turns up on eBay, whereas many other others do. Some don't sell at all.

Some nutcase paid 25 quid for the DCS home top last week. It shows there are nutters out there when you shouldn't be paying more than 15 for that one.

Some nutcase paid 25 quid for the DCS home top last week. It shows there are nutters out there when you shouldn't be paying more than 15 for that one.

I be that nutter! I've not seen one for sale before despite looking for some time (well about a year).

Funny enough I've never bought a new shirt at full price (or over 30 notes)- so this one's out of my league (and looks like an 80s Watford top)

Listen everybody: ebay is a PUBLIC sale; it's not the preserve of some exclusive club. Because YOU happen to spot something that you're interested in, it doesn't mean that other people shouldn't be alerted to it. Maybe somebody tells you about it, maybe be find it for yourself. It makes no difference, except that you might get outbid. If that happens, tough (it's happened to me on countless occasions). One day you might even be selling something, then you will WANT as many people as possible to know about the item.

• Like 1