Excellent result

Wel done to everyone involved with the team.

Thanks for the generous congratulations.

Why don't you abandon the dark side and embrace life in red and yellow?

I did it at 8 years old so you can too!

It's a liberating experience and no one here will/should hold your past against you.

Thanks for the generous congratulations.

Why don't you abandon the dark side and embrace life in red and yellow?

I did it at 8 years old so you can too!

It's a liberating experience and no one here will/should hold your past against you.

I have embraced the red and yellow and enjoy following one of the youth teams all over the country.

You never know i might one day be supporting the first team if things go well. :)

At the moment I do watch the first team when i can and have enjoyed the experience of doing so but i have a team.

^ 4 trialists started with McDaid, Lindsay and Wilson on the bench. McDaid came on for Lawless against Limassol. The report on the website suggests that McAleer and the trialist striker did well.

can't help but hope we've unearthed at least one nugget

McDaid is undoubtedly a real talent. A lot of people who work in the game were surprised that we even got him, as he's one of the hottest prospects in Scotland right now. Wouldn't surprise me to see him playing for the first team well before the end of this season.

McDaid is undoubtedly a real talent. A lot of people who work in the game were surprised that we even got him, as he's one of the hottest prospects in Scotland right now. Wouldn't surprise me to see him playing for the first team well before the end of this season.

he certainly looked sensational when he came on at arbroath.

Perhaps a signing on fee, tho' unlikely but Morton got nothing. I think Moore slipped up in not offering McDaid a contract before last season ended so I'm fairly sure he was a free agent.

Thanks for the clarification.That was an expensive slip-up! Morton fans should be furious.