Tangerine Chumps

rodmac

They canny be worse than Cowdenbeaths or that pub up Lochee

Cowdenbeath are not in our division and Central Park should not be used as a benchmark. All fans are entitled to adequate and and clean facilities in return for their hard-earned cash. We would, and should, be the first to complain if other clubs don't match our standards in the JHS and Shed - and they are not great.

• Like 1

Good that D.Utd, rather than raising any of their fans concerns with us are immediately going to the SPFL with them.

Prize Fuds.

Beattie should complain about Butcher's two-footed assault on Bannigan in the box that went unpunished by Thomson. If the ref fails to take action, the SFA can charge the player with serious foul play and ban him.

Probly Ush1t3ed bumping their gums over nowt.

However, it should make Firhill Developments Ltd directors realise that the company's majority stakeholder - Partick Thistle F.C. - urgently needs a well maintained and upgraded stand on the west side of the ground.

Although there is no certainty it will be full to capacity every at home game, additional well considered and executed renovations could attract use and income at other times.

Thank you ush1t3ed. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to write to us via the spfl, and take very seriously every customers' valued feedback.

:fan:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz

Cowdenbeath are not in our division and Central Park should not be used as a benchmark. All fans are entitled to adequate and and clean facilities in return for their hard-earned cash. We would, and should, be the first to complain if other clubs don't match our standards in the JHS and Shed - and they are not great.

What is the difference between a championship fan going to cappielow or central park and a premiership fan going to Love street or Firhill.......... we all piss the same

Not even the most hypocritical Morton fan would complain about anyone else's grandstand.

one of my colleagues at work ( a morton fan ) did mention that facilities in the main stand were a bit spartan after the night their bottles well and truly crashed - he did though rather self deprecatingly refer to them as 5 star when compared to his own dump!

What is the difference between a championship fan going to cappielow or central park and a premiership fan going to Love street or Firhill.......... we all piss the same

I disagree I piss with a lot more pride now we're in the top league, I'm also pissing higher than ever before . . in fact I'm getting that good, that if it was like the old days in 70's and peeing against the wall behind the shed I'm fairly confident I could get over it and right into the basin.