Thistle V Hearts

skipper

Well, at least it's unbeaten for 3 league games in a row now. Any match that we don't lose is a good match.

That being said: Good performance tonight. Really, the only criticism is that we didn't score any goals, except for that penalty.

Couple of quick comments.

Fraser was a non-influence after Welsh went off, so go figure.

Failed to attack the ball after we scored hence gave Walker the chance to shoot, and that's criminal.

We have a lot of possession and we need to create more chances.

Oh, and finally, I watched the Fox Channel feed, and the commentator was an Irish guy called Brendan O'Toole who twice correctly refeered to us as Glasgow's second team.

Shame Thistle couldn´t hold on in the end but it was a great goal from Walker.

Lots of positives from the match. I think the lads need to play a bit more calm as the seem a bit anxious from minute one. Even when shooting, it does appear again that anxiety to score.

Second draw at home but still unbeaten. Five points from three matches is pretty decent.

Oh, and finally, I watched the Fox Channel feed, and the commentator was an Irish guy called Brendan O'Toole who twice correctly refeered to us as Glasgow's second team.

Which of course isn't correct in the slightes. We are Glasgows ONLY team.

Imagine Brendan forgetting about Celtic

What a tool :D

Only caught the last half hour or so and shame Thistle couldn't hold on to the lead but it's a good point and keeps the great run going.

Edited by billko