Thistle Fans In Your Area

avie-man

Hello Blackpool jag. I'm only a free kick away from fleetwoods highbury ground. Been about twice to watch them. I dont get up often to watch the jags but couldnt follow another team as an alternative as would never feel the same passion.

Nice one, FJ. If you're ever stuck for a lift to the Stadium of Drams and I'm going, you're welcome to a lift. I'll PM you details later.

Next sojourn for me is a week on Saturday v Killie.

Yep that's me mate. haven't seen Phil for a few years now that you mention it.

I always suspected your face would fit the Blackpool Jag tag too.

Hahaha. Great stuff mate. I remember a few seasons ago we went with you to Partick after the game to the Smiddy(?) for one or two where your dad was drinking.

Good to put a face to a username.

• Like 1

I am not the only one either. At the time of the Scottish Cup semi-final against Rangers there were enough Jags fans in the Dunfermline area to run a mini-bus to the game. Over the past couple of years I have seen 2 or 3 kids wearing Thistle strips in and around the town.

I'm in sunny Burntisland, just up the road. My son's and i regularly sport our Jags colours on our jaunts to Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy.

originally from Yoker (full of bluenoses) now in a village on the Moray Firth and its full of bluenoses, (the absolute cretinous kind).

God. it's lonely up here! :mellow:

stay true , you are not alone , there is a contingent of jags folks there that started from St George's rd/Hope st that have been doing missionary work up there for 40 years . In my current location I have only had contact with other jagsman and that was at a cattle drive.(it was during the televised game ptfc versus oldco revision A at their watering hole)

I am not the only one either. At the time of the Scottish Cup semi-final against Rangers there were enough Jags fans in the Dunfermline area to run a mini-bus to the game. Over the past couple of years I have seen 2 or 3 kids wearing Thistle strips in and around the town.

Still some lingering about DJ ;-) I was organiser of that bus...the one with the Darth Maulesque paint job!! Lads are now spread between Kelty, Kirkcaldy, Cambuslang and Vancouver!

Still some lingering about DJ ;-) I was organiser of that bus...the one with the Darth Maulesque paint job!! Lads are now spread between Kelty, Kirkcaldy, Cambuslang and Vancouver!

I commiserate with him...... Just remembered that Neil Sturgeon who did the CD of Jags songs some years ago lives in Cambuslang. I was reminded of this by his appearance in today's Rutherglen Reformer (doing a gig to raise funds for the local radio station as it goes FM).