Jim Spence Upsets The Rangers Fans

The Sunnylaw Jag

Great article by scotzine and by Graham Spiers.

Spiers especially should be commended for his courage (something I never thought I would say).

The guy is a self confessed Rangers fan, his face is well known to everyone, and he, his family, and his personal property must now be at serious risk of physical harm. So fair play to the guy for standing up here.

Indeed. Graham Spiers has been consistent for decades with his opposition to the vile elements of both the green and blue brigades. His outspoken condemnations are doused in common sense and cannot be argued against. If there were more like him we'd be making better progress in this regard.

Indeed. Graham Spiers has been consistent for decades with his opposition to the vile elements of both the green and blue brigades. His outspoken condemnations are doused in common sense and cannot be argued against. If there were more like him we'd be making better progress in this regard.

Yes, but he likes golf, so he's obviously saft in the heid.

Spiers was wrong - Oldco Rangers is the undead.

Your paranoia, your laager mentality, your sleep-walking denial of reality, show you up for the shower of zombies you patently are.

I actually edited that post and wasn't meant to go up on the forum but my mistake

What chance would would i have of persuading folk like you to take on a different view of things when you have the same agenda as twats like Jum Spence and the rest.

Open season right enough but it only hurts because we are still here

Scotzine, The Drum, FFS they are just as impartial as the BBC :lol:

I actually edited that post and wasn't meant to go up on the forum but my mistake

What chance would would i have of persuading folk like you to take on a different view of things when you have the same agenda as twats like Jum Spence and the rest.

Scotzine, The Drum, FFS they are just as impartial as the BBC :lol:

If the club never died then why the need for a licence.......... you would already have one

If the club never died then why the need for a licence.......... you would already have one

The company did but membership and license was transferred.

Maybe take it up with SFA, UEFA etc and ask why we are still the same club according to them.

You know how this ends up so i will let evryone get on with the Rangers bashing.. :D

Why are they in the lower divisions since they never got relegated?

Why were they not in Europe last season since they came second in the SPL 2 seasons ago?

Why did Naismith and other top players walk out of their contracts, wasn't that illegal?

Why did they have to ask to be allowed to be let into the SPL, then the 1st division and then finally get let into the 3d division?

Oh, wait, the club went out of business and Sevco bought the assets and renamed themselves "The Rangers" to keep the money coming in. So it was a brand new club and had to start at the bottom (despite the efforts of the chancers who are supposed to administer our game). And a new club can't play in Europe and when a new business takes over the assets of an old business, the old staff are within their rights not to transfer (Tupe) over to the new business.

Final question...why do sevco-ites pretend it's the same club and that only the "holding company" (which didn't exist, unless you count Murray International Holdings which still does) went down?

Answer because it let's them pretend it was the holding company and not the club which did all the bad stuff. But they know that's not true, they know their club broke football regulations for years, did dodgy deals with banks (which we all had to pay for in the end), didn't pay their taxes, and won lots of prizes by basically cheating.

Final, final question, why guys like bilko not have the gumption to admit all that stuff and pretend this is just "banter". It's not. I despised old Rangers for years for their signing policy and their bigotry (and the new club seems not to have wanted to take the chance to discard that) and I get really angry thinking that taxes I paid went into building up a club of cheats.

You at least have some respect for folk who admit they were wrong and can then be willing to give them a chance to start again. The majority of Rangers supporters just won't do this - in fact they go the opposite way blaming everyone but the real folk responsible and talking of getting revenge on other clubs when they get back to the top league. If anything they're worse than they used to be.

Edited by Mr Bunny
  • Like 1

Maybe take it up with SFA, UEFA etc and ask why we are still the same club according to them.

You know how this ends up so i will let evryone get on with the Rangers bashing.. :D

^ Ernest, the objective is to bash the BBC Trust (for giving into the 400 whingers) and Jim Traynor for being a nauseating hypocrite.

What was the verdict on the EBT's bunny bhoy

As i said take it up with UEFA, SPFL, SFA etc etc, hell Peter Lieswell will even confirm it to you that we are still Scotlands most sucessful club

I can't really add anymore to this so i'm out :lol:

Kni

The BBC and the employees of that so called impartial company should get the facts right

Jum and his cronies have been spouting their pish too long now and getting away with it and about time something was done about it.

Poor wee Jum playing the victim now :clapping:

Posted Today, 06:14 PM

snapback.pngbillko, on 11 September 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Just add this as separate point as it may get lost added to my above rant. The SFA have never said it's the same club (like a lot of things they avoid actually being clear on anything). But as I said above why aren't you lot taking the SFA to court if they said this because if you're the same club you should still be in the top league and have played in Europe last season.

EUFA have never said it either (they don't give monkey's anyway). The thing daft sevco-ites keep referring to is the EUFA rankings which still show old rangers. That's because it's also a historical record not just a current one.

Unirea Urziceni, who famously beat Rangers 4-1 , now no longer exist in any form. They dissolved and there was no Tribute Act or New Club/ Old Club scenario. They do however still feature on the UEFA rankings and in fact are currently shown as 98th in Europe above Swansea and Wigan amongst others.

• Like 1

You were found to owe money in a minority of the cases (you were also found liable in an earlier slightly different EBT - like case and owned up to that) - the others are under appeal but you've already been found "guilty" as it were on some.

You deliberately hid all these EBTs from the footballing authorities thus breaking football rules (note - I know you were a supporter of the old Rangers so can identify you with the old club) and due to the dodgy SFA's Lunny and his dodgy evidence you didn't have titles stripped but were fined £250,000 - meaningless since the club is in liquidation.

Of course the current club you support is not guilty of any of the above, though it is guilty of the same bigotry and arrogance.

Edited by Mr Bunny
  • Like 4

As i said take it up with UEFA, SPFL, SFA etc etc, hell Peter Lieswell will even confirm it to you that we are still Scotlands most sucessful club

I can't really add anymore to this so i'm out :lol:

Kni

The BBC and the employees of that so called impartial company should get the facts right

Jum and his cronies have been spouting their pish too long now and getting away with it and about time something was done about it.

Poor wee Jum playing the victim now :clapping:

The pish that Rangers were in the crap financially, that Whyte was a crook, that Greene was a Charlatan

That's known as telling the truth, which if the hordes at Ibrox had paid attention to instead of spouting papal conspiracies from who ever spoke up againt "Ra-Peepul" we may not have been having this conversation about Rangers dying

Even your communications guru Jabba stated that "No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died.They were closed and a newco must start from scratch even though the fans insist the history will be boxed up with the strips and the balls and carried into the future with the new club" that was June last year

• Like 2

The real question is -- given the chance of letting the old club 'die', letting the accumulated filth wash away with it, and starting anew, why wouldn't you want to take it?

The Old Rangers having such a proud history ...

"Rangers supporters in Manchester for the 2008 Uefa Cup final clashed with riot police ... forty-two people were arrested ... including six who were held after a Russian fan was stabbed inside the City of Manchester stadium." -- BBC news, 15 May 2008

"Television pictures showed a number of travelling Rangers fans clashing with Romanian police in the stands while one supporter was seen to rip out a seat during the trouble. Rangers chief executive, Martin Bain ... condemned the "unacceptable" behaviour of some of the Glasgow club's travelling fans in Bucharest." -- The Guardian, November 5, 2009

"More than 300 arrests were made in a wave of violence that followed Sunday's Old Firm clash ... police had to drive prisoners up to 50 miles because every cell in Glasgow was full ...10 police officers taken to hospital after a mass brawl inside a bar in the city's south side ..." -- The Glaswegian, Feb 4, 2011

"The report, covering 2004 to 2009, investigated the "long-held beliefs" of a relationship between domestic abuse incidents and football matches ... domestic abuse rose 10% when Rangers played ..." -- Herald Scotland, 4 August 2013

And so on ...

BUT HEY! Rangers as a business are finished! Let's start again and change our image and priorities for the better ...

"A football fan has been arrested over alleged offensive behaviour during a Rangers game marred with sectarian singing." -- STV News, 1 March 2013

The more things change the more they stay the same, eh? That's why it facetious to care if this 'club' is new, old, dead, alive, or zombiefied. Their fans are exactly the same -- unfortunately. But keep complaining about what real football fans of other clubs call you whilst having the brass neck to ignore the reality of the vile, disgusting entity you take so much 'pride' in.

Edited by peagreenboy

I am seriously concerned about what will happen if this club makes it to the Premiership. Their fanbase seems to comprise, exclusively, of fans of Rangers, the previous inhabitants of Ibrox. They have a chip on their shoulders and a holocaust denial like mentality and seem to have oldco scores to settle.

I hope they too are liquidated before this happens.

Edited by BowenBoys

I hope they too are liquidated before this happens.

A very welcome possibility given the cash-burn and Ally's penchant for adding to the player pool when you could guarantee winning League One at a canter with a squad costing £1M.

Of course, Ally sucking £750K a year out of Sevco in wages is surely helping the gallop to insolvency yet again. Well done the "Real Rangers Men". Again!

So you write posts to yourself?

Folk like me, 'Jum Spence' and the rest i.e. everyone that isn't in the laager with you defending the faith against the facts.

You are still here - on a Thistle forum trawling away, pleading injustice, deluding yourself - its just that your old team Rangers aren't