Scotland V Croatia Tickets

Jag

I have two tickets for the game on Tuesday night and can't go now.

Seats together in North Stand. £32 tickets but will take £20 each for them. Please PM me if interested

In and around Maryhill area / West End this afternoon and this evening. Can meet anywhere in Glasgow or surrounding area Monday. Could possibly meet tomorrow evening too.

Hello hello how do you do

We love the boys in navy blue

We hate the boys in white and green

So f*ck yer pope and f*ck yer queen

Proud to be a Scotland fan.

Massive credit due to Gordon Strachan for managing to somehow undo the hideous and disgraceful 'efforts' of his diabolical predecessor.

In Strachan we trust.

Let's now hope that Ingurlund now go on to 'do Britain proud' in Brazil. Heh heh.

Agreed, utter nonsense.

Naismith has really impressed me in the last two games. Say what you like about Kenny Miller (and I usually have a lot to say about him...) but he had an impossible task.

Naismith has done well at chasing lost causes and pressuring defenders but the big difference between him and Miller is the emergence of Anya who provides superb support and a guaranteed outlet when the ball is inevitably hoofed up to the wee man.

Good to see Strachan make use of another outlet (Snodgrass) in a home game. Only need one for away games though.

I admit to breaking the golden rule last night: Don't post when you're pished. But I'm still buzzing now after that magnificent show. I was overwhelmed watching us rip the star-studded world's No. 10 ranked team to bits. Under Avril, I just couldn't see where our next point was gonnae come from.

We can discuss how good or bad or otherwise Strachan is as a manager - I happen to like and rate him - but the recent turnaround with the same pool of players illustrates just how utterly rank rotten Levein was (and feckin arrogant as well).

Levein's biggest downfall for me is that he was too focussed on playing a tactical game: something he just isn't equipped for. He would always play a man between defence and midfield as a sort of deep-lying playmaker (usually Adam), and we were never able to hold the ball for any length of time. Strachan seems to put very little emphasis on tactics, other than to exploit the wide areas where possible (something he's managing to do with the role he's given to Anya). The raw effort of the team seems to have improved tenfold, and we look capable of mixing things up. Strachan's had a wonderful start to the job and we can go into our coming friendlies with lots of enthusiasm.

• Like 1

Totally Agree with the post above after being at the game last night there was no way the formation was 4-6-0 we now play 1 up front it may not always be the same player(predominately it will be) but we will play 1 up front. Total transformation in all of the players under Strachan. My own perception is that we now have players who want to keep the ball for longer periods of play, not only wanting to keep it for longer periods of play but are comfortable at keeping it.

Will not get too carried away but any player with an ounce of skill has a greater chance of getting a cap under Strachan than that idiot Levein who should have got the bullet after 4-6-0 when we did have no striker

• Like 1

The guy was a passenger for most of the game.My mates couldn't understand how he wasn't hooked at half time. OK he did produce some thing but his conyribution over 90 minutes was very poor. Watch the whole game and decide.

Edited by Dr.D