The Mc Donalds Go Mad 1996 V h*ns

Jimmy McD

You don't go to FF

Aye right you are :lol:

Would just like to say that I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it when your club died and I sincerely hope for the same fate for Sevco.

As for your beloved Paul Gascoigne, well he's a washed-up alcoholic wife-beater, a mess, isn't he? Consequently, I don't think he's had the last laugh on anything in life.

Would just like to say that I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it when your club died and I sincerely hope for the same fate for Sevco.

As for your beloved Paul Gascoigne, well he's a washed-up alcoholic wife-beater, a mess, isn't he? Consequently, I don't think he's had the last laugh on anything in life.

Your a bitter one.

A shame Gazza or anyone else for that matter has these problems in his life but you go on and ridicule him.

Similarly It doesn't matter a jot what you think. Elbows Gascoigne could have been sent off 4 times in that game. Yes/no? Your club was liquidated and went out of business Yes/no It was proven that you cheated by buying players your club couldn't afford. Jeez your club couldn't even afford to pay its £150 paper bill in the end or £50 to a face painting business! Yes/no.Your old club and your new club are the most religiously bigoted football clubs in world football Yes/no. Something for both your clubs to be mighty proud of. Honestly I have never understood why Sevco supporters don't know the meaning of LIQUIDATION

http://www.businessd...iquidation.html

Amazing a vid of a game between Thistle and Rangers goes on to become another Rangers liquidation thread :D

Fancy that, h_uns defending the indefensible.

How can anyone defend the fact that a guy was booked for blessing himself??? Or that the referee in question freely admitted the next day on Scotsport that he failed to apply the rules of the game to Paul (if you can't beat the Ajax, beat your wife) Gascoigne.