The Board

macjag

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time. All Jags fans do is cry and whine like two year olds. "oh the bad board...*sob* *sob*!" Maybe if we actually got some marbles and actually DID SOMETHING about it, as opposed to whining about it, we may get on better! So, lets drive the board out! They are a bunch of crooks!

I think there's a queue of prospective replacements lining up outside Firhill already...

*rolls eyes*

Let's just try to enjoy the season, it'll more than likely be our last.

Exactly REALITY CHECK REQUIRED do our support seem to forget that we had no concrete offers when we advertised the club If the board go the club will fold.

Reality check required!!! What are you talking about?? They are the mugs that said we were the most financially sound club in scotland... Now look at us,they should have went a long time ago. Thistle minded my arse, Its time we all grew some and protest against these ****ets!!!

Reality check required!!! What are you talking about?? They are the mugs that said we were the most financially sound club in scotland... Now look at us,they should have went a long time ago. Thistle minded my arse, Its time we all grew some and protest against these ****ets!!!

Too right! Muttering dissaprovingly on a forum won't make them bat an eyelid. We need to get out to those games and make it quite clear that we do not want them here!

Too right! Muttering dissaprovingly on a forum won't make them bat an eyelid. We need to get out to those games and make it quite clear that we do not want them here!

and has been said, who will take over? some of them do put up money paying for peoples wages and such.

who do you get rid of? all of them or just the ones you dont like?

if you have a plan then great, show it too us please.

and has been said, who will take over? some of them do put up money paying for peoples wages and such.

who do you get rid of? all of them or just the ones you dont like?

if you have a plan then great, show it too us please.

It's not the position of the fans to plan the future of the club. That is the job of the BoD, a duty in which they have shown repeated stupidity and incompetence.

Exactly REALITY CHECK REQUIRED do our support seem to forget that we had no concrete offers when we advertised the club If the board go the club will fold.

SHARRAP

We had offers from New York, Manchester, London, Barry Hughes.

These tyrants just want to keep their blazers. You're an embarrassment to the club mate.

who were they, bearings, the glazers and the bloke who bought west ham and is that bloke not in jail???

great plan :thumbsup2:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/2008/05/29/cash-strapped-partick-thistle-in-hunt-for-boyle-esque-money-man-86908-20433034/

"Hughes has had a response from investors in Manchester and London, who contacted the club after reading their plea for a business partnership. He also had talks earlier this week with two Jags fans who have shown interest in investing in the club."

so mate, tell me why we're better off with the current crop. i'd love to know.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/2008/05/29/cash-strapped-partick-thistle-in-hunt-for-boyle-esque-money-man-86908-20433034/

"Hughes has had a response from investors in Manchester and London, who contacted the club after reading their plea for a business partnership. He also had talks earlier this week with two Jags fans who have shown interest in investing in the club."

so mate, tell me why we're better off with the current crop. i'd love to know.

so why didnt they?

a plan not some rubbish about sack the board.

as i said before, is that all the board or just the ones you dont like?

so why didnt they?

why didn't they let someone with money to invest come on board then?

because they want to keep their blazers and their little clique?

so why didnt they?

In fairness I think when fans chant sack the board they're meaning getting rid of the status quo. We all, or well most of us, know there's one or two board members we'd rather not see the back of.

In fairness I think when fans chant sack the board they're meaning getting rid of the status quo. We all, or well most of us, know there's one or two board members we'd rather not see the back of.

Thank you.

Despite my drunking haze. I don't wish to kill every board member of Partick Thistle. I just think they can't take the club any further and they should leave, whether investment comes in return for that or not.