Not In Yet

Fearchar

...Looked to me we needed a competitor and a tackler in midfield , I would have put McMillan in there and brought SOD on ....

Buaben should have been brought on instead of Fraser after the first quarter-hour or so. I was surprised that switch wasn't made at halftime.

So it was lawless's fault, pmsl. The guy gets pelters from some on here, if he plays 5 min, 10 min or as yesterday his longest time in 7 games 24 mins. He's been treated like a piece of dirt since he refused to sign a new contract. If as some say on here it's down to form, then why was he dropped when playing his best football dec- jan. Simple..he refused to sign at the beginning of February and was dropped. He knows no matter how the team play or how many injuries/ suspension we have, he will not start another game for us.

Please don't use ATS as an example of someone playing for us who has refused to resign, the only reason he is playing is we have no decent cover for him...fact!!

So it was lawless's fault, pmsl. The guy gets pelters from some on here, if he plays 5 min, 10 min or as yesterday his longest time in 7 games 24 mins. He's been treated like a piece of dirt

since he refused to sign a new contract. If as some say on here it's down to form, then why was he dropped when playing his best football dec- jan. Simple..he refused to sign at the beginning of February and was dropped. He knows no matter how the team play or how many injuries/ suspension we have, he will not start another game for us.

Please don't use ATS as an example of someone playing for us who has refused to resign, the only reason he is playing is we have no decent cover for him...fact!!

Hiya Stevie's pal!

I left early but I do not boo my own team. Have not felt so angry and disappointed for a long time. Said to a friend before the game that Hearts strength is in their midfield so I felt looking at our team we would struggle against them. For the first 20 minutes we looked good and should have been 2up but we once we sat back and allowed their midfield to run at us we were in trouble. For the first time this season I was very disappointed with the management, they were far to slow to change things. If we manage to stay up then Archie has some serious thinking to do, a lot of our players are just not good enough for this level.

Utterly gutless performance and bizarre substitutions.

Agree with both of the above.

For the first 20 - 25 minutes we looked like we would win comfortably but then Hearts began to dominate in midfield and deservedly got a goal back.

The single most disappointing thing for me yesterday was that the team took to the field in the second half and continued in the same insipid manner as they finished the first. Paul Gallacher in particular looked furious as he went in at half-time and I fully expected there to be some strong words exchanged in the dressing room. If there were, then they didn't have the desired effect because the team just looked disorganised and toothless. Hearts' team spirit was palpable and only to be expected for a team that has spent the season fighting for its life

I am loathe to lay too much blame at the management's door, and it is easy to be wise in hindsight, but I think Archie got the set-up of the team wrong yesterday. Starting with four attackers meant that he had nowhere to go if we found ourselves chasing the game - as we ended up doing. It also meant that we got overrun in central midfield, arguably Hearts' strongest area. By the time Bauben was on, presumably to shore up the midfield, we were playing catch-up.

The mass exit from the north stand when Hearts' fourth went in was embarrassing too. If you have the nerve to stand there, chest puffed out, singing "we're Partick Thistle, we score when we want" then at least have the baws to front it out when things aren't going our way. I don't imagine the sight of a significant portion of the crowd streaming out and the away support taking the piss makes our players play any better either.