Is The Hearts Game On Tv?

TMJ

Can't believe that all the top six games are on TV on the final day. The bottom six is the tightest it has ever been with every single team involved in the battle (OK Obviously Hearts are down but they are involved).

The last day of the league could be one of the most exciting for years and the TV companies are ignoring it. Unbelieveable. Do you think they'll ignore it in a few years time when The Rangers are fighting to avoid the drop?

Can't believe that all the top six games are on TV on the final day. The bottom six is the tightest it has ever been with every single team involved in the battle (OK Obviously Hearts are down but they are involved). The last day of the league could be one of the most exciting for years and the TV companies are ignoring it. Unbelieveable. Do you think they'll ignore it in a few years time when The Rangers are fighting to avoid the drop?

Guess they are probably waiting to see what the most significant fixture is in terms of the play-off before choosing.

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 1

Can't believe that all the top six games are on TV on the final day. The bottom six is the tightest it has ever been with every single team involved in the battle (OK Obviously Hearts are down but they are involved).

The last day of the league could be one of the most exciting for years and the TV companies are ignoring it. Unbelieveable. Do you think they'll ignore it in a few years time when The Rangers are fighting to avoid the drop?

Absolutely astonishing. Given the situation at the bottom, the last day of fixtures could be dramatic viewing. Who in Gods name wants to see ICT v The Wendies, other than their tiny supports? Doesn't bother me personally cause I will be at our (hopefully) last 3 fixtures, but it's very poor planning by the TV companies, though I am still sure I read somewhere that what is considered the most vital game in the bottom 6 on the last day would be on live?

Edited by Lindau

Absolutely astonishing. Given the situation at the bottom, the last day of fixtures could be dramatic viewing. Who in Gods name wants to see ICT v The Wendies, other than their tiny supports? Doesn't bother me personally cause I will be at our (hopefully) last 3 fixtures, but it's very poor planning by the TV companies, though I am still sure I read somewhere that what is considered the most vital game in the bottom 6 on the last day would be on live?

Those that care most about relegation will be at matches. There is no need to show any more than the one planned which is yet to be determined.

as shameful and wrong as it appears lindau, twinny is also correct, and my own view is lack of live tv coverage focus on final day of season in bottom six is a good thing in somuchas it means if you care about your respective team and the outcome of match so much, you will make every effort to be there and see game live and back your team to the hilt, and so all bottom six games should be a cauldron of noise and tremendous atmosphere, much better experience than watching on tv.

as shameful and wrong as it appears lindau, twinny is also correct, and my own view is lack of live tv coverage focus on final day of season in bottom six is a good thing in somuchas it means if you care about your respective team and the outcome of match so much, you will make every effort to be there and see game live and back your team to the hilt, and so all bottom six games should be a cauldron of noise and tremendous atmosphere, much better experience than watching on tv.

Totally agree Yoda. I will be in Edinburgh for the double header and at Firhill for the Ross Co game. The club needs backing to get over the line. The more the better!

Erm, we are all aware that the top six and bottom six finish on different days? Yes?

It was announced at the time the fixtures came out that one of the bottom six games will be shown live (to be decided nearer the time).

That's why they are all kicking off at 1215 on the 10th.

The top six finish on the 11th.

Erm, we are all aware that the top six and bottom six finish on different days? Yes?

It was announced at the time the fixtures came out that one of the bottom six games will be shown live (to be decided nearer the time).

BT Sport have a Scottish Premiership game in their schedule for Saturday 10th May with a 7.45pm k.o.!

Well, the last time I looked anyway.

I stand corrected HW. Thought all games were played on the same day and the 3 top 6 games were on Live.

Agree with others that hopefully it wont be our game that is on and we wont be relying on other results so I can sit and enjoy the game calmly.

• Like 1

BT now showing 12.15 Scottish Premiership game on Saturday 10th May. As others have said, waiting to see which game is the decisive one for play-off spot, I.e. hopefully not ours!

Problem is they could all be decisive. The way it's going at the moment you could have all 5 teams involved on the last day. I reckon if Hibs are involved by the last day they will show their game.