Hearts Ticket Details

Can anyone remember what they took off us last game - I don't recall it being £24 !!!

Me and Lady Skwerr would, obviously, be £48 plus travel, so will give this one a miss unless it is really crucial to the Jags.

A distinct rip-off to watch an already relegated team. Who the hell do they think they are?

Was planning to go but now I've seen the prices will be giving it a miss. Simply too expensive, especially on the back of a trip to Edinburgh just a few days before. Really impressed with the prices for the Hibs game, which are realistic and reasonable. No wonder Scottish football's going to the dogs : (

Can anyone remember what they took off us last game - I don't recall it being £24 !!!

Me and Lady Skwerr would, obviously, be £48 plus travel, so will give this one a miss unless it is really crucial to the Jags.

A distinct rip-off to watch an already relegated team. Who the hell do they think they are?

I think the prices may have been the same in January. I'd missed the Celtic game and was still in New Year mode so I maybe just accepted the extra cost in better grace than usual. The result would also help me forget the cost.

To be absolutely brutal from a commercial point of view Hearts are spot on with the prices. They're likely to get a large crowd as it's their last home match in the top division and their fans are inured into forking out dosh in any case. Tho' it's more marginal to the overall attendance they also know that it's likely that we'll still come in sizable numbers due to the importance of the game.

That doesn't mean pricing like that is in any way correct and in my opinion rules should be in place to protect the away support. A club should be able to charge their own supporters whatever they want. That's a commercial judgment and their fans can easily influence that but away pricing should be capped or at least reciprocal. By that I don't mean we should be charging them £24/£18 rather they charge us £20/£14.

In all sanity how could most folk with a couple of teenagers fork out £60 before travel etc ?

• Like 1

hearts prices are same as game in january.

no hiding the fact hearts are pushing the limits of what people are prepared to pay to watch a game of football, but way i am viewing it is, on match day tickets only, it is going to work out for one adult at under £20 for each game in our edinbugger double header (£15 + £24 / 2 = £19.50).

a double header that is central to whether we escape the dreaded playoffspot. two games where the jags players need a loud vociferous support backing the team for 180 minutes.

doesn't excuse hearts or hide the fact they are "cashing in" this season for a two-fold reason ..... capitalising on their seige mentality of home fans attending in numbers to keep the club afloat this season, and the near stick-on certainty before a ball was kicked this season they'd be playing in tier two next season where they would have to lower prices so rip the piss while they can (though would not be surprised to hear next season they are charging £22 or £23 a game in championship, they may even make the games against the new club from govan £25 (that's assuming the two years old govan club manages to exist long enough to see out next season).

Edited by yoda-jag