Fair Play Gary Locke

Islay jag

Yeah but that's because our result helps put Hibs in the smelly brown stuff.

Only kidding - though reading Hearts forums quite a few of their fans don't mind defeat if it puts Hibs in the mouth of a snake.

One comment worth quoting I thought : "We're banned from .net because the Hibs fans don't want us gloating at us getting beat"

But back to the Jaggy point of view: :clapping::borat::fan::music::shakeshout::rocker::thumbsup::partyhat:

Edited by Mr Bunny

Nothing against Hearts this season - took their medicine & yet the fans still turned up. Over 14,000 there tonight (how they went bust at those prices, I'll never know!) - enjoyed when they joined in the 'down with the Hibees' song!

Gary Locke says the right things & the likes of Allan Moore (remember him?) and Derek Adams could learn a few things from him.

Good luck to Hearts next season - I hope they pip Hibs to the title.

• Like 4

Nothing against Hearts this season - took their medicine & yet the fans still turned up. Over 14,000 there tonight (how they went bust at those prices, I'll never know!) - enjoyed when they joined in the 'down with the Hibees' song!

Gary Locke says the right things & the likes of Allan Moore (remember him?) and Derek Adams could learn a few things from him.

Agree with you GPT.

Unlike when Sevco were in admin, Hearts fans haven't been blaming everyone else but themselves and threatening to take the whole of Scottish Football with them.

Instead, they've accepted their punishment and directed all their efforts in to saving their club.

They have now done this, and are going in to next season with a real chance of coming straight back up.

Maybe if Sevco fans spent more time worrying about what's going on at their club rather than blaming everyone else they would have had a similar outcome to Hearts.

Got to agree with you that Gary Locke has certainly showing a degree of style a certain Mr. Adams, would do well to emulate. Unfortunately, I've got to say that personally I've never had much time for the Hertz, was more of a Hibs sympathiser if I had to choose an Edinburgh side. Even better, since I'm from Partick I've never had to choose!

Getting back to Gary Locke his honesty and sportsmanship should be applauds, no matter his motivations (which personally I think are not particularly Machiavellan).

I said the exact topic name to my old man on the way home last night, got to admit I didn't like him much and was fed up hearing him on the radio every week saying how tough his kids have it bit my opinion has completely changed, means a lot when an opposition manager can respect the other team like that, too many don't for whatever reason.