Sack Archie

Gibberish

But in this dark hour, let us talk about the ghosts of Thistle past.

What do you think Dennis Mcquade or Alan Rough would of made of our behaviour. Jackie Husband will be turning in his grave when he reads the forum tonight.

Hansen's analysis will be devastating - 'I saw the forum tonight and it was just shocking. Childish behaviour and a complete failure from the players to understand their role in the system'

Alex Ferguson - 'as a child of Govan, its hard to fathom how the Jags boys have got it so wrong tonight'

David Cameron - 'I won't pretend to be familiar with Partick Thistle, and your splendid red and yellow tops. But I think I can join with everyone who is asking for peace in what has become a very difficult situation'

Nelson Mandela - 'its not the number of times you fall, its the number of times you get up again'.

Ooh ah, Nelson Mandela.

Brilliant post :D

You are not forced to visit it

Did I say I was? Admin will make the decision, not you or me. Not quite sure what purpose it is serving other than the highlighting the inane ramblings of somebody who admits he was bladdered last night and appears to still be in that condition

• Like 1

I agree with the calls to end this thread. I'm not sure many of us use the forum to see other Thistle fans calling other Thistle fans bell ends. Comparing the attempts to satirise on here to Family Guy gives me the impression that some people have an over inflated sense of their comic ability.

• Like 4