Sack Archie

Gibberish

Sorry folks, I got drunk.

And when I get drunk I talk nonsense, but I hope its not too offensive.

Too much drink, Thistle winning, arguments.

Its been a great weekend.

No, it's totally ******* offensive. Give us all a break and keep away from your computer when you're pissed.

• Like 1

I for one am shocked that people on here have a stick up their arse about satirical jokes.

So that's it then, post any offensive shite you want about Muslims and women and call it 'satire' so that makes it okay? It's not ******* okay, it's racist and misogenist. Some of us can remember when it was okay to talk about 'nig-nogs' because 'it's just a joke'. Time to call it what it is - unacceptable.

• Like 1

So that's it then, post any offensive shite you want about Muslims and women and call it 'satire' so that makes it okay? It's not ******* okay, it's racist and misogenist. Some of us can remember when it was okay to talk about 'nig-nogs' because 'it's just a joke'. Time to call it what it is - unacceptable.

Some faux outrage at it's best here.

Racism, like you calling someone a nig-nog is totally unacceptable.

I hope you've never watched an episode of Family Guy.

Its supposed to be irony. Black humour which touches raw nerves.

Plato and Shakespeare wrote about it. Its been going on forever.

Nothing racist, homophobic or mysoginistic has been posted if you read carefullly.

You can't ban jokes, You can only make up rules.

We will keep breaking them :happy2:

It makes me sad when Jags fans fight.

This forum is our place, and we should be able to throw comments around like at the game.

I know that I make mistakes. I'm not quite sure what I was saying there, but there must be some racist guy deep inside me. I will think about that, and I will destroy him.

But there have been moments when I could also of jumped on to the railway line.

But I didn't, and wouldn't, and that is because of all of you guys, the Thistle support, the affirmation of life. Football, not suicide.

I deserve abuse so bring it on. I see what to do now though, and it will be good.

Write, talk, act, dance, communicate. Get behind Archie and lets keep the heads up.

But in this dark hour, let us talk about the ghosts of Thistle past.

What do you think Dennis Mcquade or Alan Rough would of made of our behaviour. Jackie Husband will be turning in his grave when he reads the forum tonight.

Hansen's analysis will be devastating - 'I saw the forum tonight and it was just shocking. Childish behaviour and a complete failure from the players to understand their role in the system'

Alex Ferguson - 'as a child of Govan, its hard to fathom how the Jags boys have got it so wrong tonight'

David Cameron - 'I won't pretend to be familiar with Partick Thistle, and your splendid red and yellow tops. But I think I can join with everyone who is asking for peace in what has become a very difficult situation'

Nelson Mandela - 'its not the number of times you fall, its the number of times you get up again'.

Ooh ah, Nelson Mandela.

• Like 1