Sack Archie

Gibberish

I choose never to utilise the ignore function on this forum as I am open to comments and posters, no matter how uneducated.

But it's okay for you to tell other poster to f**k off, though, right? Just checking. And thanks for insulting me again in your reply, you must have quite a set of stepladders to climb up on your high horse.

Sack Archie? The jury should remain seated and view the unfolding evidence until such times as the club is in imminent danger of relegation at the very least. The man in the dock has earned, in respect of his previous achievements, a fair and thorough hearing. I find it to be distasteful, unfathomably unappreciative of his record and the nature of his role, and down right thoughtless that one could condemn the man at this point in time.

Right now, if pushed, this juror is very much inclined to assume the fine Scots verdict of "not proven".

Saturday's result lent much to the case of the prosecution, but I'd move in the panel's defence that prior to the match both Higgy and Stevenson were reported to be carrying knocks prior to kick off and ask, could it be they were overly optimistic when relaying to the manager their fitness? In addition, the loss of one of his key summer signings before half time due to a head knock does not suggest the Gods of footballing good fortune are shining brightly upon him for now.

No one could credibly argue that the manager's job at Firhill is an easy one. This season is particularly tricky, following last years slim survival and loosing one key player of 3 years service and being unable to meet the salary expectations of a mid season loanee who contributed greatly to our attacking play.

Archie's "previous" as a Thistle player should not affect our opinion on his ability to manage. He is still learning his new trade and it is a very tough school he has choosen to qualify. However, his duty in his current role is in no way is criminal.

Criticism is expected and free speech essential, but I implore all Jags fans to SUPPORT THE TEAM. That includes the management team in the difficult job they have chosen to accept.

:fan:

• Like 1

We have played 7 games out a 38 game league campaign, we are not cut adrift, we are not staring relegation in the face. Talk of sacking him is ridiculous

Less than a 1/5th into a season isn't how we judge him, over the full season will be. Players take time to bed, another transfer window is available and our rivals also will drop their game or raise theirs.

This is another pointless thread from folk who are desperate for him to fail

Edited by Norgethistle

We need to accept Archie just can't cut the mustard at this level and that is the real problem.

Not his fault, just does not have the experience or the ability, not a criticism just a fact.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2: . I'm forever getting confused between "just a matter of opinion" and "just a fact". Not much point really having discussions on websites when someone like yourself can clear up the subject matter in three small words.

Kinda pointless carrying on this thread.. You could just have have let everyone in on this "fact" on post 1. Then again that's just my matter of opinion.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2: . I'm forever getting confused between "just a matter of opinion" and "just a fact". Not much point really having discussions on websites when someone like yourself can clear up the subject matter in three small words.

Kinda pointless carrying on this thread.. You could just have have let everyone in on this "fact" on post 1. Then again that's just my matter of opinion.

Well here's another couple of facts.

Archie has no plan B.

Archie has destroyed the moral of the team.

Archie has lost the changing room.

Archie will be gone after the Celtic game( possibly just my opinion ):):)

Well here's another couple of facts.

Archie has no plan B.

Archie has destroyed the moral of the team.

Archie has lost the changing room.

Archie will be gone after the Celtic game( possibly just my opinion ):):)

Plan B is debatable but maybe the idea is to work with plan A to ensure it works

Who says moral of the team is destroyed or if so Archie caused it....... Pure speculation

How has he lost the dressing room...... Pure speculation again

Archie won't be gone after this Celtic game

Plan B is debatable but maybe the idea is to work with plan A to ensure it works

Who says moral of the team is destroyed or if so Archie caused it....... Pure speculation

How has he lost the dressing room...... Pure speculation again

Archie won't be gone after this Celtic game

Obviously some of us know a little more than others

I know this won't happen but I still think getting an experienced older head to advise Archie would be a good idea......it's the lack of learning that's concerning eg our defence , losing goals from crosses etc etc ....

He won't be sacked and is unlikely to resign

It's unlikely that there's anything left in the budget but have you anyone in mind?

Got to say and this is my last post, feck Archie

2 days on and 2 score more posts ..... not very good at this are you?

still .....

gib·ber·ish

ˈjibəriSH/

noun

noun: gibberish

unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.

"he talks gibberish"

you've at least got one thing right.

well done.