Tag Draw

BowenBoys

On Friday 10 October the first TAG draw is due to take place. The prize is travel on the team bus to an away game for the winner and a guest.

Anybody looking forward to this?

I think the club is missing an opportunity to market TAG to non-members by not making the draw at half time on a match day.

To be honest, 1JL, I don't think you're missing much. Certainly not with the Core package. The main 'benefits' for me were access to the text commentary, photos and videos. Things I had access to before TAG came along. All of which I can still access without logging in to TAG.

If I had actually paid £60 for this service rather than getting it 'free' with my season ticket, I would be really p1ssed off.

• Like 1

Still can't get signed up, no idea if I've been assigned a number automatically or what! I signed up last year when it 1st went live, then tried to login recently but couldn't, tried to create a new account & wouldn't let me.

Tried all last week to activate my dads free one through his ST......... gave up after no response from the club

I signed up and can sign in no problem either. Sometimes I have to enter my password twice as it doesn't recognise it first time, even though I copy and paste it straight from an email.

If it says you're already registered and you can't get in, fo through the forgotten password route. If you're still struggling, give the club a ring. If you can't be bothered with all that, it's no loss, I'm a member and I don't see any benefit.

I signed up and can sign in no problem either. Sometimes I have to enter my password twice as it doesn't recognise it first time, even though I copy and paste it straight from an email.

If it says you're already registered and you can't get in, fo through the forgotten password route. If you're still struggling, give the club a ring. If you can't be bothered with all that, it's no loss, I'm a member and I don't see any benefit.

In fairness my Dads 73 and not exactly IT savvy (every time I go home he has 100+ browsers open on his ipad all either the official site or BBC sport as he doesn't know how to close them, then wonders why his ipad runs slow), he won't mail them on his own, he tried the log in they gave with his ST... never worked, I tried it..... never worked, I mailed from his account...... no reply, then I came back to Stavanger, his initial interest has gone now.