Wearethistle.co.uk Kit Sponsorship

Willjag

• Members

The Club will do A full kit and a pair of boots for £570 because we are well into the season now. So just £10 short of anyone wants the last place. Otherwise, I'm now looking for your payments and a vote for which strip and which pair of boots we should sponsor.

Thanks everyone that's pledged so far. Please pm me the details of how you would like to pay please.

It's getting nearer to payday Will. Good financial management and prudence have ensured this month's budgetary targets have been exceeded, and I'll be able to increase my original tenner to twenty pounds. I am pleased Mr Speaker, to commend this budget to the House.

Target reached?

Edited by The Sons of Somner

• Members

It's a while since I've used PayPal to accept payments this way, but I guess it's the same or similar as to how it worked before, so, please remember to send the money as a gift or as "to a friend or family member" so that it wont attract PayPal charges.

Also, when you use PayPal, please be sure to leave a note of your username on here with the payment so that I can match the payment up!

Once again, thanks everyone.

ETA. And don't forget to let me know who's kit you want to sponsor!

Edited by Willjag
  • Like 1

• Members

The payments are coming in steadily so far so thanks to all.

Voting for the kit so far is,

Full kit.

Osman 3 votes

Welsh 2 votes

Seaborne 1 vote

Boots

Fraser 2 votes

Elliott 1 vote

There are a couple of folk that have paid but haven't voted, if you wish to do so, let me know asap please.

Thanks.

• Members

£450 collected so far and a few more paying tomorrow, so nearly there now with a few of the pledgers not being on the forum for a week or so.. Votes so far are hugely in the favour of sponsoring Abdul Osmans' away kit and Gary Frasers' boots. Thanks to everyone that's paid so far.

• Members

To be honest, I doubt it. The tops are £330 each including VAT so 2 tops and a pair of boots would be a total of £780. We're £200 short of that price on pledges and I currently only have enough collected for the full kit alone. I also don't think it's fair on those that have already paid the full price and it may deter them from sponsoring kit in the future?

Remember too, it's a full kit, including boots so we'll be getting, top, shorts, socks and 1 pairs of boots if and if we collect all the pledges, a second pair of boots.

• Members

Only a couple now and to be fair they haven't been on the forum so wont have seen the message I've sent. I've had a couple of messages from folk that have been on holiday the past couple of weeks as well, so pretty confident that we'll have all the cash this week some time. Thanks all.

• Like 1

• Members

One of the last two has contacted me today. The last person hasn't been back on the forum for a few weeks now. I've contacted the Club and will pay them at the beginning of the week. We' will be sponsoring Abdul Osman's away kit and Gary Fraser's boots.

• Like 4

• Members

Cheers BowenBoys. Still one person to pay, but we've reached the target without that so I've paid the Club this morning and we now sponsor Abdul Osman and Gary Fraser. Thanks again to all who have taken part.

p.s. It should be in the programme for the Aberdeen game.

• Like 4