Wearethistle.co.uk Kit Sponsorship

Willjag

• Members

I've got some cash from the sale of a couple of old Jags tops from a couple of years ago that I'll stick in to get this started and I'm happy to collect on behalf of this site if folk agree? I'll start it off with £80. If anyone wants to take part, pledge here first and once we reach the £400, I'll make arrangements to get the cash from folk.

Please don't think you have to pledge £20 or more. Shall we say £10 minimum? A draw at the end of the season for the kit. £10 gets you one chance to win, £20 gets you two chances, etc. Prices below.

• Full Kit: £400 + VAT (Players socks for FREE)
  • Home or Away Top: £275 + VAT
  • Home or Away Shorts: £100 + VAT
  • Boots: £100 + VAT

RUNNING TOTAL SO FAR £590 18/10/2014

Edited by Willjag
  • Like 3

Seaborne's Home top is not available - as I sponsor it

The price of player sponsorship has remained the same for the past few seasons

Apologies, I misread the programme which has everything down as available execpt the home top.

We could still get Danny or Archie's away top though. Or Scott Paterson's home shorts.

I have a collection of shorts. Some I wear when I am at home. Some I wear when I am away.

We could sponsor the whole team at this rate!

A payment method is necessary though. Could we set up an account at the office? I'm happy enough to go up and hand a cheque or cash in.

Someone needs to set up an account called something like 'Forum Sponsorship Fund' so we can pay our money into it.

And no-one should feel they need to find money for this. Some of us are lucky enough to be able to afford it, but if you can't that makes you no less of a Jag. There are other ways of supporting the team, and we wouldn't be in existence today without the backing of every single one of our fans.

I sense our time is coming. Find the money if you can, but don't worry about it if you can't.

• Members

TDP, I've been involved in collecting sponsorship money in the past for PTFC.net. I imagine it would probably be easier for the Club just to have one payment come to them for sponsorship rather than have dribs and drabs of cash coming in at different times and keeping track of what it's for, hence why I volunteered to run the collection on behalf of the site.

My thoughts are that we run this thread for 2 or 3 weeks and see how much we are pledged. Then I'll send everyone a pm with details of how to make a payment to me initially that I will then forward on to the Club for the sponsorship.

So far, everyone has stated on the thread how much they are willing to chip in, so it should be pretty straigtforward to keep track of the pledges/payments. If anyone changes their mind about how much they want to pledge, edit your post and send me a message please so I can update the spreadsheet I have.

If anyone isn't happy about this arrangement let me know.

Thanks to everyone that's pledged so far.

• Like 1