McMillan

Mediocre Pundit

In what way would the site get in trouble? Genuine question, has the site had previous problems with rumours posted or?

If the rumour could not be proved to be true, the person who posted and the site owners could be sued for defamation by any of the parties who were named.

I'm sure the entirely innocent James Craigen will be blamed by some of the more eccentric posters.

Given that the club has taken the unprecedented step of suspending a player pending investigation, it's not going to be helpful to anyone to post rumours. It'll will all be sorted out reasonably quickly from here i think.

On the subject of this being a test of Archie's management or his abilities to manage discipline, it's got nothing to do with football and therefore has little to do with Archie imo.

It's the club who are managing the situation. If anything it's a test of Maxiel and the Board of Directors. From my limited knowledge, they seem to have played a fairly straight and effective hand up until now.

The idea that this is weighing heavily on the players minds, or has done so at any point, is fanciful.

I'm more concerned that it gives us a problem wth the two full back positions now. JM was versatile and covered both positions.

Yeah that's it, it's all black and white. Whatever you say is true and everything else is "fanciful".

It may have nothing to do with football but it certainly affects the football if one or more of our key players are unavailable as a result.

You also say this has nothing to do with Archie. How can that possibly be the case? Archie is the manager, it's his responsibility to manage the players, yet you claim that this is all being dealt with by Maxi and the board. So Archie has played no part in the decision to suspend him I take it? Maxi and the board made the call while Archie and the other players were playing cuppy doubles up at Garscube, blissfully unaware of the serious matters at hand? OK then...

And apparently it won't play on the players minds either then? Of course not, the guy you work with every day suddenly gets suspended pending an investigation, won't affect any of them at all because they are superhuman athletes who don't possess the same emotions as mere mortals.

Just because you post with an arrogance and bloated sense of superiority, it doesn't mean you are right.

Edited by ian_mac

Created a profile for follow follow and it says I don't have permission to access the forum part of the site? Can't even run a decent internet site.

edit: had to manually enter an activation code, I hope this is worth it (probably a wild goose chase) - now in the "moderation que", it's exciting times.

Edited by read'n'yell