Tag Away Day Competition

John Paul McBride

Just wondering if anyone has won or knows anyone who has won the trip on the team bus for an away game?

I emailed the Kirsty McKee in September with some queries about TAG. In the reply I was told that the first draw was to take place on October 10. I emailed Kirsty on October 18 to ask whether the draw had taken place. Having received no response I contacted her again and got the following reply.

Sorry about the lack of response. I have forwarded the email to the TAG team and they will hopefully be in touch with you soon.

Also, the draw was taken and the winners have been notified.

So it appears that the draw happened. I would have thought that the club would have publicised this as a marketing opportunity. But nothing.

There are supposed to be six draws a year. No idea when the next one is due. It may already have happened.

So bored with the whole TAG thing now. A total disaster. I feel for One Thistle who put a great deal of effort into producing the inspiring video that kicked the whole thing off.

Just wondering if anyone has won or knows anyone who has won the trip on the team bus for an away game?

"And the winner is...

The latest winners of the TAG draw are:

For a trip to an away game on the team bus: Danilo Guidi

Tickets for a home game to sit in the Directors' Box as a director's guest: David Alison"

This is at the foot of the latest TAG E-Mail (received yesterday).

Edited by German Jag

"And the winner is...

The latest winners of the TAG draw are:

For a trip to an away game on the team bus: Danilo Guidi

Tickets for a home game to sit in the Directors' Box as a director's guest: David Alison"

This is at the foot of the latest TAG E-Mail (received yesterday).

You receive a TAG email?