Sportscene

angry gaz

Did Seabourne pull his captains armband off as soon as the penalty was awarded. Didn't even wait to see the colour of the card.Thought at the game he commited the foul to get purposely sent off and the highlights didn't do anything to convince me otherwise.The TV highlights show how pathetic our effort and defending was.

Archie's interview after didn't lighten my mood either.

That is truly one of the worst ever performances I've seen from a Thistle team in the top flight.

Edited by angry gaz
  • Like 1

The defending at the third was incredible. Elliot was just strolling about as their guy slotted it in. The first goal would have embarrassed a primary school team. Certain players appear to have checked it. Seaborne obviously wanted a red card, he never seems to play more than 2 consecutive games. Probably fancied some family time down in the south of England whilst suspended.

The defending at the third was incredible. Elliot was just strolling about as their guy slotted it in. The first goal would have embarrassed a primary school team. Certain players appear to have checked it. Seaborne obviously wanted a red card, he never seems to play more than 2 consecutive games. Probably fancied some family time down in the south of England whilst suspended.

The first and third goals were a total disgrace, especially the third. I was in the NS and thought the 3rd was bad but not as bad as it looked on the telly. How in Gods name can three players chuck it like that when we had just got back into the game. Totally unforgivable!

I thought at the time Seaborne's armband had come off due to the way he went in to tackle. Haven't seen highlights though.
No. He took it off, found he wasn't getting red-carded, then put it back on again. Haven't seen Sportscene, but thought at the time it was a crazy, crazy tackle, and the idea that he did it so that he could get sent off, now makes sense to me. Absolute heartbreak cos can be fantastic when he wants to be. Same with Franz Ferdinand. Edited by crazy davie

• 4 weeks later...

Don't want to be particularly negative about this.(I haven't watched it). Was he maybe on as a result of Hearts getting promoted ?

Was thinking that myself but we'd have to wait and see if there's an ex Jambo on next week as well. No way would Stevo not know he was invited on the programme some time back and I wouldn't think the BBC would anticipate Hibs getting beaten.Anyway crediting Sportscene with any pre-planning is quite far fetched.

Thought Ryan was fine but the programme is so cringeworthy just to get thru it without embarrassing yourself is a minor achievement in itself.