Congratulations To Bournemouth Fc

Jaggernaut

watching them last night was like watching thistle in full free flowing flow.

that eddie howe clearly learning from archie ;)

magnificent sound generated by their support, including belting out the motd theme, and tremendous scenes at end.

tweet of the night goes to charlton athletic fc though

_82607594_tweet.jpg

this is what club social media should be like, just as the ict twitter was for the cup semi ..... fun, passionate, banter

I'm glad that they won't have to spend crazy money on their ground like small Scottish clubs have had to do. Also glad that there are no ridiculous financial rules which could stop them as very nearly happened to Eibar in Spain. Pretty sure they had to find some crazy amount of money to make sure their turnover was a certain amount as required by the Spanish League. Absolute Madness.

It is AFC Bournemouth (Bournemouth FC play in the Wessex League) and it is amazing what the money from a Russian Oligarch can do

I've not been following much of this. If you're drawing parallels with Gretna then why are we congratulating them? Then again the fact they've got a support and they're very audible perhaps makes that comparison inaccurate.

All I'm saying is

1) The title of this thread congratulates a team that have struggled in the Wessex League this season

2) Having Maxim Demin pump money into the club certainly helps. If we could spend £39k per week on one players wages, I'd expect us to challenge.

http://www.ibtimes.c...ue-club-1498759

Edited by Dick Dastardly

All I'm saying is

1) The title of this thread congratulates a team that have struggled in the Wessex League this season

2) Having Maxim Demin pump money into the club certainly helps. If we could spend £39k per week on one players wages, I'd expect us to challenge.

http://www.ibtimes.c...ue-club-1498759

We've got demin pumps in our work too.