What Would Your Starting 11 Be?

As things stand, and obviously there's still time to go until the start of the season and we'll be bringing in another couple of players, but if we had to start tomorrow, how would you want to line up?

Personally, I'd go something along the lines of:

Gk: Scully

Rb: Elliott

Lb: Booth

Cb: Frans

Cb: Lindsay

Cm: Osman

Cm: Fraser

Rm: Amoo

Am: Stevenson

Lm: Lawless

St: Doolan

Bench: Cerny, seaborne, Wilson, McDaid, Welsh, Bannigan, nisbett

Want to see what Scully has to offer, if he's not upto it then so be it, ship him out on loan and get Cerny in goals. Same with Lindsay, although from what I've seen he should be able to slot into our defence nicely.

Cerny, Seabourn and Bannigan will start, but that just shows that we have some depth and we still expect a few more to sign on.

Interesting that you pick Nisbet ahead of Duggan and move Lawless to the left

Is Duggan even still at the club? And lawless can play right or left, whereas Amoo from what I've heard seems to be very much right wing.

Oh and when they're all on form, Gary Fraser is our best midfielder IMO. So I'd like him to start to see how he does.

No idea about starting XIs but that's an interesting point about the wide men. I don't think Lawless is at his best playing left side. Put another way if he's not on top of his game he contributes more from the right as there's still a goal threat. I don't think Stevie starting down the left is necessarily a problem as long as he can regularly switch wings during a game.

Given what now appears to be a much more professional scouting set up I'd be fairly confident Amoo won't turn out to be a one dimensional type winger.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett