50/50 Draw For 2015/16 Season

Fawlty Towers

After a slightly longer than expected break we will be back at Firhill on Saturday and it will be your last chance before Christmas to win yourself some money so get a ticket (or two). Second prize is still a meal for two at the Pizza Express in Byres Road. Profits from this go towards youth development which is continually improving.

It is a big game on Saturday so lets make it a big prize!

Thanks for your support.

We will be selling tickets as normal on Boxing Day so give yourself a chance to win some money for the January sales by purchasing a ticket (or two) on the day. This will be last match where the 2nd prize is a meal for 2 at the Pizza Express in Byres Road so if you are getting fed up with turkey already get a ticket and you may be able to dine out on Thistle.

I would also like to wish all of my fellow sellers and, of course, you the customers a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a while since the last game so I will start by wishing you all a belated Happy New Year. Just to let you know that since we had 2 postponed matches in December our friends at Pizza Express have decided that for the 2 home games this month the meal for two second prize will still be on the go. Tickets will be on sale around the ground as per usual and it would be great if we could start the new year with a £600+ prize.

Thanks for all your support!

I am sure the majority of you will have noticed that one of our sellers - Ian on South Drive - was not in his normal place today. Unfortunately a family issue meant he could not be at the game today and I am sure that you will join me in hoping that things work out.

The first prize today was £387 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 232481

2nd - 231427

The second prize is a meal for 2 at the Pizza Express in Byres Road so the winner should call the club and they will get it all organised with the restaurant.

See you in a couple of weeks for the Dundee United game - save your pound coins for then please.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fingers crossed we have a game tomorrow evening so remember to purchase your 50/50 tickets so you are in with a chance of winning the first prize plus the profits go to our ever improving youth set up - our under 20s beat their Rangers counterparts 3-0 today (and our under 17s beat them 3-2 a couple of weeks ago).

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to remind you that tickets will be on sale at tomorrow's nights match so make sure to get yours as it gives you a chance to win some money, gets you 25% off at Pizza Express and helps support the excellent work being done at our youth academy.

Lets raise as much as possible between now and the end of the season.

Thanks for your support!