Carling Shirt Amnesty (Tomorrow Before Falkirk Game)

Yellow & Redneck

Link to the article on the PTFC site.

I’ve seen it advertised on TV, but apparently tomorrow before the game you can swap an old Jags top from the last three seasons for a brand new one. All seems a bit too good to be true. Does this mean that by swapping an old strip you get this seasons brand new kit in return, or does it mean if I swap an old 2013/14 kit, I will get a new 2013/14 kit in return?

Edited by Yellow & Redneck

Link to the article on the PTFC site.

I’ve seen it advertised on TV, but apparently tomorrow before the game you can swap an old Jags top from the last three seasons for a brand new one. All seems a bit too good to be true. Does this mean that by swapping an old strip you get a this seasons brand new kit in return, or does it mean if I swap an old 2013/14 kit, I will get a new 2013/14 kit in return?

I think the grey away is the only one I'd swap for the current home.

Edited by potty trained

Here's the catch from Carling's terms and conditions - you have to have the name of a recently departed player on the back of the shirt to make the swap. So unless you've got a Higgy or a SOD, you're out....

'The participant’s old shirt must be one from the same club as the one they are receiving a new shirt from and carry the name of a recently departed player from the club that the live activation is taking place at. Shirts to be no more than 3 seasons old.'

You on the wind up, TEoH?

Nope - I've edited my post to add a link to the Carling terms and conditions. I hope I'm reading it wrong - and if I am can someone PLEASE tell me! - but if you scroll down it seems quite clear to me the criteria require a 'recently departed' players name on the shirt.

If that's the case, I hope, who ever wrote that press release for the club site is getting their arse felt. Be it at The Club or written by Carling.

Edited by potty trained

HAUD THE BUS! Previous posts deleted as I've just checked the T & Cs again, and there's a separate one for this Clyde 1 sponsored promotion. It doesn't mention a players name being required, so you should be able to swap a recent shirt like it says in the club press release. Here's the link to the Clyde T & Cs - apologies for the confusion.

http://www.clyde1.com/pages/carling-shirt-amnesty-terms-and-conditions/#.VduiQxXj-DQ.mailto

Edited by The Earl of Hathaway

Does anybody know if it's just home tops they are giving out ? Got this seasons home one already,but would like the away one

Be nice if someone could answer that. For some reason my son wants to swap last seasons black and pink jersey (which I really like) for the current blue one (which I don't) Madness, if you ask me!

if that's true, bang goes 80% of the tradeins.

My son phoned Firhill. The person he spoke to had to go away and ask. He stated it was the away top only, but don't boot me in the knackers if the info is incorrect. Only stating what I was told....lol