New Signing

Dark Passenger

they play amongst themselves using the old playground method of pick one each until the last one left (the useless one no one wants, collum beaton i believe is his name) is ref of five a side.

as an aside, i love america. big fat lumps of meat, the mountain ranges and scenery, the tornados, the gas guzzlers, the better heat ..... and the place names. god bless american place names. for example (keeping it semi on topic), hamill is in tripp county, south dakota ..... tripp county is divided into fortyeight townships, which include townships like dog ear, ideal, king, lake, lone tree, progressive, huggins, condom condon, and (keeping it recent thistle related) taylor, jordan, wilson, though the unts forgot the c when they named sully.

What? No Archibald? Those damn Yanks!

I spoke to a guy last night who saw him play on a number of occasions at Notts Co and he reckons he's a cracking player. Mind you he also rated Amoo!

I think Amoo has shown in short bursts he can be a good player. At the moment he seems to be finding it difficult to fit into our team - if he can do so he'll be a good player for us.

Amoo, for what little I know and only going purely on observation, gets into decent positions and then turns it back!!? When will a Thistle player just run at a defence - he might get pulled down, you never know. But it is this ***** footing around and "passing to somebody in a better position" that is killing us. We do it ad infinitum. How often do things peter out for us in the last third? How often do we get into good positions and never get a ball in the box? And then you get back to my other gripe, corners and free kicks. But I've said enough on THAT elsewhere

No wonder we've had no penalties though!!!