Brown Mcmaster

Tom Hosie

Yes, indeed you can Sir.

On a daily basis you will hear me saying "that's me away to the cupboard to get the machine that does the vacuum cleaning".

For the avoidance of doubt, my machine of choice is a Dyson DC41 Mk2 which "cleans better than any other vacuum on the market today across carpets and hard floors." <<< sits back, puts feet on the table, and lights up a large Cuban cigar >>>

Edited by The Sons of Somner

Yes, indeed you can Sir. On a daily basis you will hear me saying "that's me away to the cupboard to get the machine that's does the vacuum cleaning". For the avoidance of doubt, my machine of choice is a Dyson DC41 Mk2 which "cleans better than any other vacuum on the market today across carpets and hard floors." <<< sits back, puts feet on the table, and lights up a large Cuban cigar >>>

Our jags man in Havana.

:music:

• Like 1

This might be out of order, and I'm sure that folk will let me know if it is, but wasn't there some controversy about Mr. McMaster and the ownership of a substantial number of PTFC shares that were "gifted" to him; more specifically about the fate of those shares when he left the club?

Your are right, there was some controversy. I had the same thought about raising it here but decided it was one to wait until later.

Overall, Brown was very much a Thistle man and very approachable / decent human being. His legacy to PTFC is simply that the club survived beyond those initial dark days of Save the Jags. It would be a diservice to history to gloss over some of the later issues, but I think history can wait a little longer.

• Like 3