Last Jag & Second Last Jag Standing Competitions

BowenBoys

Hey Chris, if you win will you swap your shirt for a ball?

What will he swap for a scarf though?

Congrats to north stander for winning LJS :clapping:

Can we have a TLJS to give me a chance of getting one result right. Out first time both competitions

Thanks DD. Pleased it coincided with a (virtually) excellent run of results for the team. Well done to all the others who played LJS, bit weird winning it on a no contest though - commiserations to JAGSMAN1968, what happened with no prediction?

Anyway, Declans top will no doubt appear at some point in the North Stand, and to all those like me who have contributed to well in excess of £2k to the club through the forum sponsorship, well done take a bow, fantastic effort, and to Bowenboys for coming up with the competitions, and all the work that entails over a full season.

And if you haven't joined in the fun yet and are reading this - why not take a £3 punt on the fun in Third Last Jag Standing. After all, #weallarethistle

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone, who took part in the second LJS competition. And thanks, chrishammett, for the thrilling last rounds. Special thanks go to BowenBoys for organising these competitions.

I was actually hoping that Jags (and chrishammett) would win! Very delighted to win the top, of course - this will be my first ever Jags top.

• Like 2