Maxi In The Herald

jaggy

Same article in ET online. I think one of the more salient points is not knowing the non ST holders fanbase, which might in terms of regular visits to Firhill be as large as twice the known fanbase. The Club may have been remiss in the past re attempts at collecting a comprehensive database but it's heartening to hear Maxie even recognising the benefits of knowing your support (customers). Nowadays that sort of knowledge is even more fundamental as a marketing tool.

The free wifi idea sounds promising in relation to above but Ian, get that feckin' tannoy working first! :)

Same article in ET online. I think one of the more salient points is not knowing the non ST holders fanbase, which might in terms of regular visits to Firhill be as large as twice the known fanbase. The Club may have been remiss in the past re attempts at collecting a comprehensive database but it's heartening to hear Maxie even recognising the benefits of knowing your support (customers). Nowadays that sort of knowledge is even more fundamental as a marketing tool.

The free wifi idea sounds promising in relation to above but Ian, get that feckin' tannoy working first! :)

Agree about tannoy. Once you have got people through the gate for the first time, try to present a professional product which might help to entice them back. Getting the basics working should be done now and having a recruitment drive should follow otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Other things on my basics list are stadium maintenance, an online ticketing system that makes it easy to book tickets and sorting out the mess that is TAG.

• Like 2